Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wexford quiz

• 29-11-2007 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

I think most of us come in here and find that nobody has added posted anything to the threads - and this one may well be the same! - but since we are all from or have a Wexford connection a quiz on Wexford topics and subjects (sport entertainment, history etc etc) might get us talking about the county more. Then again maybe not..

So throw in a question every so often...here's the first...easy enough

What's the name of the building in the south of the county where the devil himself is supposed to have appeared?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭heartofwhite

Loftus Hall!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭johnnyrotten123

Loftus Hall!

Yep - your question!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

lol think you'll be waiting a while for his question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

Hmm, i'll throw one out seeing as there has been no follow up question. :)

How many pubs is there in the town of Wexford?

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭will1977

34 ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭JMURPHY3

40:d

Statso wrote: »
    Hmm, i'll throw one out seeing as there has been no follow up question. :)

How many pubs is there in the town of Wexford?

G'man Statso - I haven't a clue to your question tho - 39??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Jonny Haych

Alright fellow Wexfordians, apparently there was at on stage, no less than 95 pubs in the town...I sh1t you not!!!

My question:

Who remembers what was in Redmond Square before the whole Dunnes development?

Alright fellow Wexfordians, apparently there was at on stage, no less than 95 pubs in the town...I sh1t you not!!!

My question:

Who remembers what was in Redmond Square before the whole Dunnes development?

There was garage (Meyler's?) with a yard where Dunne's is now and it had a low wall running around it and then there was a road, with the moument in the middle

Was the garage not where the roundabout is now? It was a Renault one I think...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

Jaysus yez all know too much :o

Advertisement