Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

altezza/is200 alloys?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,327 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

they are genuine lexus wheels, i think there are some replicas arond but not too sure.
    what car are you looking to put them onto?

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭mac500

cool id settle for replicas, hope to put them on a mitsubishi carisma or a lancer depends on which i buy tomorrow, thing is tho the mitsubishi cars are 4 stud and it looks like the altezzas are 5 stud so it may be a problem :(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

mac500 wrote: »
    cool id settle for replicas, hope to put them on a mitsubishi carisma or a lancer depends on which i buy tomorrow, thing is tho the mitsubishi cars are 4 stud and it looks like the altezzas are 5 stud so it may be a problem :(

Off topic but what happened ur classic???

cant get feckin insurance on a classic for another 3 years due to a poxy endorsment :( so no point buying 1 till then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

I got an IS200, and those wheels are known to corrode. Im even thinking of getting rid of mine they have gotten so bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

there are plenty of wheels out there that look like IS200 wheels. should be easy to get some to fit your car. 17" is a squeeze on the Lancer though, (think they came with 13" standard)

cheers lads, i used to have milli miglia evo's on a lancer i had a couple of years ago, might even go for those again if they are still been made or i somone has em for sale and are in excellent condition will prob go for 16s tho cos might lower the car a small bit for better handling especialy if its the carisma i buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

mac500 wrote: »
    thing is tho the mitsubishi cars are 4 stud and it looks like the altezzas are 5 stud so it may be a problem :(

MAY?

milltown wrote: »
    MAY?

May: as in there might be replicas out there in a 4 stud option, im not holding my breath on that one tho

Advertisement