Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sorta Weird Recurring Dreams

• 29-11-2007 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭

For about a week I've been having sort of weird recurring dreams. Basically the dream is where I'm Lying in the bed then I get up turn on the computer and have full blown conversations on MSN and leave comments on Bebo.
    I control what I'm typing in the conversations and can sort of dictate the conversations in that way.
    Sometimes I wake up remembering most of the conversations or even the precise comments on bebo, other times I wake up remembering I had these conversations but the chat was just a blur.
    These dreams are very very vivid and real, any explanations? :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Yeah...Get away from your PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

LOL, could be a good idea :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Holy crapbag..........i only had of these for the 1st time last night.........i had a dream i was bebo-ing someone............and on my way to work this morning i was like "was that real or what.........did i actually send that message".........turns out i was only dreamin.........jaysus thats mad:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

HAHA, I'd say it's weird alright but I reckon if thats how you communicate a lot then it's really just the sam as remembering a phone or fce to face conversation from a dream.

Advertisement