Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virgin ignoring my e-mails?

Options
  • 29-11-2007 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,908 ✭✭✭✭

So i basically placed an order with Virgin Megastores on November 3rd - a pre-order of 'Scene It: Lights Camera Action' for the XBox 360.

The game was released almost 2 weeks ago (November 16th)... with other people getting dispatched e-mails.

Mine still has a status of 'Awaiting Manual Intervention' - i've e-mailed Virgin a total of 3 times.

The 1st time (November 20th) from a form on their response to ask what the status of the item was, and getting a unique ticket number.
    The 2nd time (November 23rd) was a reply to the e-mail with the ticket number asking for a response.
    The 3rd time (November 26th) i e-mailed them from the form on their website and got another ticket number.

They pride themselves on a response from customer service with 48 hours.

It feels as if they're actually ignoring me at this stage - they've no phone number or anything. Is there anything i can do - any higher power i can bring it to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Try phoning a Virgin Megastore. (www.eircomphonebook.ie)

They may be able to investigate or give you a specific number to call.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,908 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Cheers Paulw.

Will give it a shot.

Advertisement