Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what do find acceptable?

Options
  • 29-11-2007 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

on gh3 on the wii?

on easy i expect 95% plus

on medium i am getting in the 90% region for a lot of them *but cant beat lou

on hard i am struggling to practise any higher than 80% :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

On 360:

Easy 100%
    Medium 100%
    Hard 95-100% (depending on tier)
    Expert 90-100% (depending on tier)

I've 5*'d hard tour with no hassle at all, expert is considerably harder however!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

on

easy: 100% (sometimes fall asleep though and miss a note and get 99%)
    medium: 99% - 100%
    hard: 95% - 98%
    expert: 90% - 95%

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

95%-100%?! Be serious lads!
    Granted i'm only doing hard for my first time now. But still, that's a hell of a high standard!

VR!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Easy: 100%
    Medium: 95% - 100%
    Hard: 85% +
    Expert: finish a song

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Easy 100%
    Medium 96-100%
    Hard 90-95%
    Expert like Makaveli if I finish the song I'm happy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

95%-100%?! Be serious lads!
    Granted i'm only doing hard for my first time now. But still, that's a hell of a high standard!

VR!

Wasn't sure how to take the original question? But I usually hit those percentages though. I've gold starred Hard and Expert songs before! Just not very many of them in comparison to the Easy and Medium tour!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

This is for GH2 on the 360 but there is hardy too much different is there?

Easy : 100%
    Medium : 100%
    Hard : 85-95%
    Expert : Get to the end.

I've almost finished 5*ing hard and have found it managable, get stuck on a song now and again but most only take a handful of shots. Expert I have 3-starred up to the final tier...carry me home is not fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

really cant wiat to get this, and judging by ive enver played one ebfore with the proper guitar, ive a steep learning curve to hit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

really cant wiat to get this, and judging by ive enver played one ebfore with the proper guitar, ive a steep learning curve to hit

The guitars have a different feel, and the PS2 version doesn't look as crisp, as far as the actual notes and the songs go, i haven't noticed a difference.

VR!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

i actually think some of the songs are more difficult than on GH2
    really cant wiat to get this, and judging by ive enver played one ebfore with the proper guitar, ive a steep learning curve to hit :)

playing guitar before helps because you already have a level of dexterity in your fingers. though it still took me a while to stop trying to play to the "guitar" and play to the rythm
    The guitars have a different feel

one of my pals who doesnt have the LP was laughing when I told him it had a different action to the explorer. until he played with it and agreed :D

much prefer the LP myself

miju wrote: »
    one of my pals who doesnt have the LP was laughing when I told him it had a different action to the explorer. until he played with it and agreed :D

much prefer the LP myself

I actually hate the Xplorer. Eventhough it's what i started off on. When i got the PS2, i bought GH1 and the wireless strat (think thats it) and found it a lot easier. Then played a friends SG controller and thought that felt very different too, the buttons were a lot harder. Then got the LP and to be honest, it's hard to go back to anything else.

VR!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

easy: 100%
    medium: 100%
    hard: 90%+
    expert:85%+

so far my best is 91% on One in expert.still cant beat Lou in hard though.kinda pissing me off.can get about 70% into Through the Fire and the Flames on expert before i begin to fail miserably

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Yeah Lou sucks. That's where I'm stuck on hard, gets me with lefty flip every time.
    I've gone back to GHII to try and 5* some more songs in hard. I'm crap at the last two tiers. My scores on the final tier are a joke. 200K in Beast and The Harlot which is ok and Freebird which is crap, but the others are around 65k-115k.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

the only song ive yet to complete on expert on GH2 is Hangar 18.theres just so many solos and its so freakin annoying.but im determined to get it so im gonna switch back from GH3 to GH2 right now and play til my fingers bleed

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

easy and medium i dont play,i actually find them harder as the notes are all out of sequence, hard i can 100% quite a few songs,expert would be over 85% at least, its funny how some people just "get" this game,yet others can flail around for weeks and never get any good

Advertisement