Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good *Inexpensive* Camera Phone

• 29-11-2007 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Im lookin for a new camera phone, I love SE and they've never let me down, but hardly any of their camera phones have lights which i find really annoying! The K850i is just too expensive for me, and no way am I changin to o2 bill anyway! And i already had the K750i and I'm really lookin for something new, anyone no of any other phones with camera flash, (not just SE):confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Lifes_a_Witch

Im lookin for a new camera phone, I love SE and they've never let me down, but hardly any of their camera phones have lights which i find really annoying! The K850i is just too expensive for me, and no way am I changin to o2 bill anyway! And i already had the K750i and I'm really lookin for something new, anyone no of any other phones with camera flash, (not just SE):confused:

I know that some people think there are better models out there, but the SE W810i is a great phone.

Camera, Email, music player, good browser.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭neilled

The SEk550 is going for 149 on meteor, whilst other networks are flogging the k800 at a mere 150. Its bargin at that rate.

k800i is by far the best. Has a 3.2 mp camera with flash and very reliable. Have a nokia 5mp and it aint as good as the SE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Get the Sony Ericsson K800i for €129. End of. NO discussion. Buy it now! :)

+ edit
    right .. I'll give you some reasons
    It's dirt ****ing cheap!
    great screen
    great camera / flash / cybershot / etc
    great interface / feel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭Ouijaboard

Agree about the k800i, its a real camera with a proper xenon flash(altho lowish but adequate megapixel) built into a phone rather than the other way around which is what you get with most cameraphones. It does outperform many higher megapixel phones simply because of this.

Took mine along with my fuji f31fd to new york recently and the phone managed some great daylight shots but it was even surprisingly good for night shots. Altho not close to the fuji, it was better than my friends canon powershot 5mp.

It can be got from vodafone.ie for 129eur with 120eur credit at the mo, cant really beat an offer like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Absolutely - there's nothing to beat the K800 at that price. It's a steal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Gotta say the k800i.

Thinking of upgrading to it myself even though my k610im is just fine but that offer is soooo good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Have a K750i myself and am thinking of upgrading to the K800i because its such a good deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Sparklejars

Thanks so much for your help, think im gonna go with the K800i, i wanna stay with 3 though, will that be a big issue, i can just waste the vodafone credit then unlock the phone i know, but will i still get such a great service from 3 if they dont have the phone?

Can anyone help with this?

Advertisement