Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia E50 problems

• 29-11-2007 6:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,006 ✭✭✭

Just got this as a new work phone but the when I set clock on phone after 5mins or less it resets itself back to 00:00 then counts down from then... Anyone any ideas as to why this is happening, doing my head in.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

You can download a user guide that explains how to here check page 71. As a last resort reset to factory defaults that just what I would do, maybe someone can make a better suggestion?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Steps I would try:
    1. There's an option to get the time auto updated from tne network. Should be in tools, settings, and time in there somewhere. If this is off try it on and vice versa.
    2. Try factory reset.
    3. Try software upgrade (if nokia pc suite supports it for this phone)
    4. Return to shop - it's faulty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,006 ✭✭✭mad m

Thanks for the insight, but phone must be faulty...Back to suppliers I reckon.

Actually downloaded software/firmware update and all is fine now...Thanks for help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cashmni1

mad m wrote: »
    Actually downloaded software/firmware update and all is fine now...Thanks for help
    Hi Mad m, what did you download and where from? Mine is doing my head in, this is my 3rd replacement. Most of the problems are car kit related with the call freezing problem being more and more frequent. The operator will just keep replacing the handset. Lots of money spent on the car kit so I would really like to get it sorted once and for all.
    Thanks.

• Advertisement

Here you go Link

Advertisement