Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who Makes You Drool? ****mod note opening post read before posting****

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Jake Gyllenhaal
    :D
    g12_jpg.jpg

Oh sweet jesus. The things I'd do to that man!

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭mariebeth

Think I'm going to start watching home & away again...caught one of the new episodes on youtube today...HELLO the boys!

home-and-away-bra-boys.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭Patriciamc93

mariebeth wrote: »
    Think I'm going to start watching home & away again...caught one of the new episodes on youtube today...HELLO the boys!

home-and-away-bra-boys.jpg

Saw one yesterday to and was like :O great another programme i have to watch everyday......... There goes my social life!

Saw one yesterday to and was like :O great another programme i have to watch everyday......... There goes my social life!

my laptop is in serious danger of having a big pile of drool on it over the guy on the right! Tattoos & sexiness in one package...thank God for Youtube I say :D

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭ciara95

mariebeth wrote: »
    my laptop is in serious danger of having a big pile of drool on it over the guy on the right! Tattoos & sexiness in one package...thank God for Youtube I say :D

Who is the one on the right? Wow he is an absolute babe
    I used to watch it, Romeo is just perfection. Blond, tall, australian, surfs, gorgeous face? Hellooo;D

• Advertisement

ciara95 wrote: »
    Who is the one on the right? Wow he is an absolute babe
    I used to watch it, Romeo is just perfection. Blond, tall, australian, surfs, gorgeous face? Hellooo;D

The guy on the right is called Dan Ewing & here's another pic of him :)

DanielEwing120.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

ive been watching a lot of dexter and i have to admit Michael C Hall is pretty hot when he is dressed as dexter when hes killing ppl which is starting to worry me slightly......... :o :P

lens12477251_1280754689dexter-morgan-costume.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭nix84

Gotta agree with ya pixie-fairy, there's just something about the man. Glad I'm not the only one! But I'm afraid I'd have to go for Ryan Reynolds. That Scarlett one is mad for letting him go!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9Jr-Jn1l_ypB74biT84HhoH14eqd53e6U83fWAg_qlEBFxXvq

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

68779556-bradley-cooper.jpg

Bradley Cooper, nom nom

More Tom Hardy

James-Franco.jpg

James Franco, my man of the moment!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Please... someone tell me how you post a pic to this that people can see straight away? I've tried a few times and no success... A pic from my own pics, not from an url... Everytime I preview my post I get blahblah.jpg etc, but you can't actually see it without clicking....
    What am I doing wrong? :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Adrian009 please lets keep this on topic. Post deleted.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

twirlagig wrote: »
    Please... someone tell me how you post a pic to this that people can see straight away? I've tried a few times and no success... A pic from my own pics, not from an url... Everytime I preview my post I get blahblah.jpg etc, but you can't actually see it without clicking....
    What am I doing wrong? :o

You need to upload images from your computer onto a photo-sharing site - I use Photobucket, but there are loads. Then click on the uploaded photo, then click "direct link". Copy it, then click the image tab in your message and post that link there. The image should pop up straight away. Hope that helps!! And in the interest of keeping things on-topic (any excuse), here's Julian McMahon:

600full-julian-mcmahon.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 75 ✭✭thefireinside

Am I the only one here who doesnt get the Jake Gyllenhall love?? Maybe I need to watch him in more things!! I'm thinking Brokeback Mountain ;)

Here's Italian footballer Fabio Cannavaro... Yumbles

Fabio-CANNAVARO.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 75 ✭✭thefireinside

Also I love how that Home and Away Boys photo goes:

Good.............. Better.............. Best!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Lia_lia wrote: »
    Oh sweet jesus. The things I'd do to that man!

mmmm totally agree *drool* and double drool.....:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭Iceboy

Dicaprio is still a very handsome man but when he was in his twenties he was stunningly beautiful!

leonardo-dicaprio777.jpg

ldicaprio5.jpg

leonardo_dicaprio3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Any key?

jbish_lg.jpg

A bit of a wierd one? John Bishop mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭valerie

Any key? wrote: »
    jbish_lg.jpg

A bit of a wierd one? John Bishop mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Not weird at all. Cute and funny, what's not to love?

john-bishop.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

569caf65f31cfda3_james-franco-gucci-by-gucci-sport-pour-homme-01.preview.jpg
    James Franco is seriously lush....come here take them clothes off you'll catch your death ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

If I spent time going back through the pages to see if he'd be mentioned already I'd get nothing done for the rest of the weekend... :o

http://www.google.com/images?q=chris+cornell&rls=com.microsoft:en-ie:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7SKPB_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1041&bih=410

One of the hottest men ever as far I'm concerned! Especially when the hair isn't past shoulder length (not fussy much!!)

mmmmmm......

cornell.jpg

Oh yes yes to Chris Cornell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

Haha... my mouth actually watered when that picture came up! :o

Jamie+Redknapp+Wife+Louise+Out+London+zvLH5Lqu5Ixl.jpglooking quite moody in this mmmmmmm I'd cheer him up any day ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭toodleytoo

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYkzJMqNGg9pY9E5iDvYvYEpkrxR1gpzlZ_uCsKYzd-_zzEKXoGw&t=1 kid cudi is very cute :D_dsc0649.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

+1 to Brian Cox - the perfect man :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Mrs_H

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlStAcwk6YqZmeNOtuYOFH4vS6WREBvH5TrjSMU7_3rb7k5vb9:D wouldn't kick him out of the bed for eating crisps!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Mrs_H

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTONTM5YlIRAHdi3PsMRL9xvJEmEZ3X5SjKtuwrFXt8H0NNJdbmmmmmmm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭jtac

Tall dark and handsome seems to be my thing :-)

dermot_mulroney.jpg

f72ede5b09843155_steven-gerrard.jpg

henry-cavill.jpg

RobbieWilliams002.jpg

JonathanRhysMeyers.jpg

jonathan_rhys_meyers_767661.jpg

30732_387687492595_631622595_4131589_6502622_n.jpg

gallery_enlarged-jake-gyllenhaal-teaserloveotherdrugs-09192010-01.jpg

And my most favourite of all,massive crush on him!
    jamnes.jpg

1204franco.jpg

Oh and his brother aint half bad either!
    dave-franco-wonderland-magazine.jpg

Advertisement