Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who Makes You Drool? ****mod note opening post read before posting****

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

who in the name of god is that?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Mark Lanegan. I know he's a bit, ahem, older, but I still think he's sexy! And listen to him song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grw5AT5kq0c It's like sandpaper and gravel.....sexy gravel...

bahahahahaha sexy gravel... i just find the vast majority of men with some sort of musical talent epically sexy. epically.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Mmhmm! I'm talking to a guy I have a date with after the exams and he's sending me some of his music *swoooon*
    </digression>

Old school! Ballet dancer Rudolf Nureyev
    rudi.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

and just to make up for those last two... i have found this guy increasingly attractive over the last coupla weeks...

C_71_article_1045677_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg
    i'd have to agree, but he's a bit young...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

This is Mystery - The Self proclaimed "Worlds Greatest Pickup Artist" but what do you think?

mystery.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

love the neck tattoo :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

wtf is goin on in here..

Mens wearing more make-up than their boirds, is not. good.

He looks like hes wearing a jacket made of crows, and I think I spot Xantai on his head :(

I loved Xantai. :(

Tree wrote: »
    i'd have to agree, but he's a bit young...

ha, i read that, and was thinking that i reckoned him about the same age as me...

he's a month younger... so nah, i'd say defo in the 'doable' age bracket :pac:

Abigayle wrote: »
    wtf is goin on in here..

Mens wearing more make-up than their boirds is not. good.

He looks like hes wearing a jacket made of crows, and I think I spot Xantai on his head :(

I loved Xantai. :(

he only looks like he's wearing eyeliner, and i'd have to say he's wearing it well.

now, the plonker from AFI i posted on the last page... now *he* is wearing too much make up.

• Advertisement

he only looks like he's wearing eyeliner, and i'd have to say he's wearing it well.

now, the plonker from AFI i posted on the last page... now *he* is wearing too much make up.

/shakes head

looks like theres some base aswell.. and a little lip-tint? :/

mystery.jpg[/QUOTE]

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭lemon_of_old

shinny wrote: »
    This is Mystery - The Self proclaimed "Worlds Greatest Pickup Artist" but what do you think?

mystery.jpg

No no no JUST NO!

He's wearing makeup and a fluffy hat and binoculars around his neck!

NO!!!

No no no JUST NO!

He's wearing makeup and a fluffy hat and binoculars around his neck!

NO!!!

Lol, they were my thoughts too. He must have a big per of feet !

Lol, they were my thoughts too. He must have a big per of feet !

:pac:

I dunno, it would take a monstrous pair of shoes to get me to take "that" seriously. We're talking Green Giant big. And even then. Maybe if he made a good cup of tea.

:pac:

I dunno, it would take a monstrous pair of shoes to get me to take "that" seriously. We're talking Green Giant big. And even then. Maybe if he made a good cup of tea.

:p:p Can you imagine, he's off spinning his lines that he uses to "pick" you up and you turn around and say "How are your tea making skills?" and "would you ever wash that muck off yer face" - haha.

I don't think his "method" would work on too many Irish girls !

:p I would hope not! Not the good daycent country girls anyway that's for sure. "Yerra jaysus, look at the state of you, you look like you could do with a good feed of bacon and cabbage, take off that aul fluffy hat wouldja and if you're cold stick your head over the pot of spuds, twill melt that gunk off your face. Now. Where's the sheepdog gone to?"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,874 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

If these are the kind of guys you wimmin find attractive, there's hope for us all.

:p:p Can you imagine, he's off spinning his lines that he uses to "pick" you up and you turn around and say "How are your tea making skills?" and "would you ever wash that muck off yer face" - haha.

I don't think his "method" would work on too many Irish girls !

OmgWtf!

He says what now?! :pac:

Dunno bout you lot, but I can bearly stomach Russel Brand. The hair, open-shirt, tight trousers and eye-liner makes my girly-willy fall off :pac:

I quit the internet.

:pac: Girly willy.

*goes to bed laughing*

OmgWtf!

He says what now?! :pac:

Dunno bout you lot, but I can bearly stomach Russel Brand. The hair, open-shirt, tight trousers and eye-liner makes my girly-willy fall off :pac:

I quit the internet.

73734039.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1930EC3535F149CDF23D77B74F18DB5546D284831B75F48EF45

you has got to be kidding me.

• Advertisement

i think if russell brand had *much* less hair and washed off all the make up and actually ate something he could be yummy. as he is however..... not so much.

:pac: Girly willy.

*goes to bed laughing*

€20 bets when you're done laughing.. all you will think of is Rusell Brand..

Rusell Brand..

Rusell Brand....

;)

€20 bets when you're done laughing.. all you will think of is Rusell Brand..

Rusell Brand..

Rusell Brand....

;)

Bugger.

Bugger.

Taking Russell to bed? You won't be the first :p

You know it could be worse. He'd keep me warm with his furriness. And I could borrow his make up in the morning if I stayed over and forgot my own. All in all, I think it's a win-win!

You know it could be worse. He'd keep me warm with his furriness. And I could borrow his make up in the morning if I stayed over and forgot my own. All in all, I think it's a win-win!

Ah yes, I never thought of that. He probably has a better selection than any of us !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,504 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I was trying to use this thread for some market research for a rebranding of myself in the near future. I'm now more confused than I was when I started. Other than straight teeth, can you agree on anything? :confused:

Straight teeth.
    Good tea making skills.
    Huge shoes.
    Own supply of makeup.

kowloon wrote: »
    I was trying to use this thread for some market research for a rebranding of myself in the near future. I'm now more confused than I was when I started. Other than straight teeth, can you agree on anything? :confused:

Eh.....em.....they have to be male? Ah feck, even that probably doesn't stand. I dunno, we're a very diverse bunch on here !!

• Advertisement

Straight teeth.
    Good tea making skills.
    Huge shoes.
    Own supply of makeup.

You have to stop making me laugh. I've got bronchitis and I keep going into fits of coughing and laughing !!

Advertisement