Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Who Makes You Drool? ****mod note opening post read before posting****

Comments

Gad Elmaleh

gad-elmaleh.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Nothing sexier than a talented man;)
    jack-white-baby-child.jpgwstr-2.jpg

Cam Gigandet

He is so very sexual. . He's also in Twilight. . but I really love him in "Never Back Down" . . ahh love watching them beating the crap outta each other. :D

Ahh just look at him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

Gary Lightbody from Snow Patrol...??anyone...?:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Gary Lightbody from Snow Patrol...??anyone...?:o
    Had to look him up but yes he is not bad, I would not be embarassed at all!

OK, my unusual ones: Michael Palin, Neil Finn (Crowded House) and Dave Gahan. Oh and Mark Hollis (Talk Talk), funny how they all sort of look like my gorgeous hubby, hmm...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

mousepad.jpg
    I know I know been done before but I like this pic! :o:P

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Folks tend to forget that pre Sex and the City, Sexy Russian was a ballet dancer! And what a dancer at that!

mikhail-baryshnikov-by-annie-leibovitz.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

JP Liz wrote: »
    15%20dave_annable.jpg
    wow, he's hot! who's the dude he's lying on top of?

giluge4mesh20176ug3.jpg
    I had to post it
    It had such an impact on me
    Shuu = <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭nomorebadtown

jackDM_468x398.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

ok, so someone posted this on a similar thread on another forum i frequent, and ill be honest... i was so busy drooling that i hadn't even realised who it was until someone posted more pics of him a few posts later. doesn't do it for me in general... but im willing for forget all of that in view of this picture...

TheRock.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Miss_lady

some of my fave would be....

chabal_115_kilos_de_star.jpg

gerard_butler.jpg

iashf.jpg

NikkiSixx47.jpg

40314014594d95fc719ej5.jpg

.... Yum. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

benjamin_mackenzie.jpg

oc_benjamin_mckenzie_gal_273x400.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

ok, so someone posted this on a similar thread on another forum i frequent, and ill be honest... i was so busy drooling that i hadn't even realised who it was until someone posted more pics of him a few posts later. doesn't do it for me in general... but im willing for forget all of that in view of this picture...

TheRock.jpg

Settle an argument for me ladies, wrestlers, yay or nay? Was talking about this with my missus as we were having the "celebs we can sleep with and the other cant get mad" discussion just for fun, I watch wrestling and she watches it for reasons entirely different to me:D The Rock isnt in it anymore but theres guys like John Cena:

john_cena-11885.jpg

johncena_themarine1a.JPG

and Randy Orton

2424727095_913f9c8935.jpg

RandyOrton83.jpg?t=1239547366

Now most girls I know wouldnt kick either bloke out of bed but whats the general consensus, any guy who says he wouldnt like to be built as either is clearly lying:D

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭smree

krudler wrote: »
    Settle an argument for me ladies, wrestlers, yay or nay? Was talking about this with my missus as we were having the "celebs we can sleep with and the other cant get mad" discussion just for fun, I watch wrestling and she watches it for reasons entirely different to me:D The Rock isnt in it anymore but theres guys like John Cena:

Now most girls I know wouldnt kick either bloke out of bed but whats the general consensus, any guy who says he wouldnt like to be built as either is clearly lying:D

Nay for me they're too built up for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Benjamin-Sisko-Deep-Space-Nine.jpg

NYOM!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

john_cena-11885.jpg

johncena_themarine1a.JPG

and Randy Orton

see, wouldnt usually do it for me. im usually more about musicians, surfers and the occasional actor. things like long hair, dark clothes, tattoos, scruffiness... they're all high up on the list of things that'll attract me to someone.

shiny muscles, aggressiveness, showy off ness, are all less high. so no, in general, i woudlnt do the wrestling thing.

although that conversation on the other board im on managed to bring up vin diesel, who apparently, is a complete nerd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sillyputty

Man I love Rugby

fr1.jpg

Jamie.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭emy-87

johncena_themarine1a.JPG

and Randy Orton

Im usually into the muscular thing, but John Cena is waaaay too pumped up. He looks like hes on steroids. Randy Orton is better, his body looks a bit more natural. Personally I think the Rock is hot because he looks like he is naturally well-built! ;)
    btw, if your OH watches wrestling for the men, she might like UFC. I watched it one night with my OH and loved it, although it might have been the cavewoman in me reacting to it! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

John Cena reminds me of Mark Wahlberg but yay to both him and Orton

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Pinky Pixie

24lagunaprofile_jason.jpg

I just love his eyes and the fact he is a bit of a bastardo :p

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭emy-87

2le9.jpg
    _44384974_kearney416.jpg

Nyom! Though lots of people Ive talked to dont get the Felipe Contemponi thing, but I think hes really hawt!!:D And of course Rob Kearney! I have yet to see him around college though. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

I hate muscle men, they would not even get the chance to get kicked out of bed as I would avoid them, someone who is intelligent, not self absorbed and makes me laugh is far more likely to do well with me.

Other hotties: Gregory Peck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Well he's old now, but used to be hot. He has all the love children to prove it :eek: Reminds me of Hugh Jackman as Wolverine :D

847753%7EClint-Eastwood-Posters.jpg

clint_eastwood_1970.jpg

eastwood_clint_training.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Thought this post might be in the right thread...so how many of you ladies would be the type that either stare at a good set of legs on a man, or go as far as the wolf whistle? Not being overly vain here but i've had this alot, and not that i'm complaining about it as it IS a little morale boost;), but i've heard a strong lookin set of legs with well defined calves is attractive to a woman?:) Would any of you care to elaborate on that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

john_cena-11885.jpg

johncena_themarine1a.JPG

and Randy Orton

Oh my god...Wouldn't kick randy orton outta bed for anything, would turn on the wrestling just to look at him!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

I used to like wrestlers when I was about ten, but I've kinda grown out of it. :D The make-up, the oiliness, the cockiness...minging, tbh. and John Cena's just a twat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Ladies, I bring you the Most Beautiful Man in the world, Saki Rouva, 36 from Greece. I don't know who voted him that but apparently he is.

What say ye?! Think I've probably seen prettier walking down Grafton Street but I still most certainly would.

1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Who?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Pighead was just about to report you for putting up a picture of him without permission but it turns out you're talking about some Greek bloke. Thread title is a lie. Yer man has lovely eyes but he's not all that and a bag of chips really.

Advertisement