Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Who Makes You Drool? ****mod note opening post read before posting****

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Dont think any of them are manly enough! All pretty boys!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

Jesjes wrote: »
    Dont think any of them are manly enough! All pretty boys!

I usually don't like pretty boys but this guy is hot. He's a Korean actor, Byung Lee Hun (sp?). Yummy.

the-good-the-bad-the-weird-20090204081612283.jpg

I don't know if I could handle a man being prettier than me though!--->

Good,%20the%20Bad,%20the%20Weird,%20the_Lee%20Byung-hun.JPG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 359 ✭✭Arcee

Just recently remembered the hotness of Johnny Knoxville :D

picture.php?albumid=366&pictureid=2839

picture.php?albumid=366&pictureid=2838

picture.php?albumid=366&pictureid=2837

picture.php?albumid=366&pictureid=2836

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Arcee wrote: »
    Just recently remembered the hotness of Johnny Knoxville :D

picture.php?albumid=366&pictureid=2836

Were you watching Jackass on tv last night too! :pac:

Agreed tho! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭ciagr297

gimme gimme

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sillyputty

Since 'Clueless' and most recently 'I Love You Man' Paul Rudd is so hot and he's funny too

paul.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

0000035138_20061021060332.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 35 catratbat

Sebastien_Chabal_370368a.jpg
    LouOB wrote: »
    Chabal - fab body

But id swear he would eat your first born

catratbat wrote: »
    Sebastien_Chabal_370368a.jpg

Aaahhh he's terrifying! :eek: Have I stumbled into a different thread? :(

*runs and hides*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Probably been mentioned a million times already, but these guys make me melt...:o

Josh Holloway

josh_holloway.jpg

lost4ue2.jpg

Wentworth Miller

wentworth_miller_5.jpg

scofield1.jpg

and...Joshua Radin (for his music just as much as his looks!)

Joshua+Radin.jpg

143109586_79681d5f74.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

If I have to watch the football, its only to see Graeme Souness talk... He's my older man wish!
    graeme_souness_300x300.jpg

Have to agree with you on that one - theres something about that guy....even if he is older! A ladies man by all accounts! That pic doesn't do him justice tho - he looks a bit red-faced!:D

Sorry forgot to add this fella - i 'DISCOVERED' him the other day watching Liverpool v Arsenal

http://arsenalfcblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/cesc-fabregas-2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

I've never seen an episode of the Tudors, I obviously should due to this fine specimen. Instead I just google and drool :D

img-henry.jpg
    66769_henry-cavill-in-showtimes-the-tudors.jpg
    66820_video-236338-on-tv-showtimes-the-tudors.jpg
    henrycavilldunhill17181.jpg

I'd take him over Mr Meyrs any day!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Clare Bear wrote: »
    I've never seen an episode of the Tudors, I obviously should due to this fine specimen. Instead I just google and drool :D

img-henry.jpg
    66769_henry-cavill-in-showtimes-the-tudors.jpg
    66820_video-236338-on-tv-showtimes-the-tudors.jpg
    henrycavilldunhill17181.jpg

Oh MY GOD YUM! I've never seen him before - the last pic is particularly pleasing to the eye...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sillyputty

Clare Bear wrote: »

img-henry.jpg

Wow where has he been hiding - i think TV3 will have an extra viewer of The Tudors next week!!!:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Rayne

leahyl wrote: »
    If I have to watch the football, its only to see Graeme Souness talk... He's my older man wish!
    graeme_souness_300x300.jpg

Have to agree with you on that one - theres something about that guy....even if he is older! A ladies man by all accounts! That pic doesn't do him justice tho - he looks a bit red-faced!:D

Agreed... But try googling him.. Its the best I could find!

Sexy Cesc
    He's yummy..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

viggo-mortenson-bearded-2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭CeilingCat

Jules wrote: »
    viggo-mortenson-bearded-2.jpg

Oh my.....

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Mad bástard, but I still would...

SNN03BB04G-380_772695a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭emy-87

404px-Wolverineteaserposter_a.jpg

I have been a danger to society for the past few days. This poster is everywhere, and I cant help but stare when I see it, even while driving!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

Clare Bear - you should really watch the Tudors!! It's awesome. And full of men like this :) Wearing very little clothing (well, in series one anyway). Series 3 has just started back on tv3 now.

Abigayle - lol, I was watching Bear the other evening and found myself strangely attracted to him, even though the man is clearly insane.

Sorry I didn't take the time to read this thread all the way through (read it ages ago when it was in the early stages and then bailed out) so maybe this has been done and dealt with, but OH MY GOD I just watched the movie "Twilight" and I have the biggest crush on an actor since I can't remember when. It's been a long time since I sat through a film biting my fist with the sheer HAWTness of an actor but this guy is awesome - Robert Pattinson:

http://hairdos1.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/robert-pattinson-hairstyles-2.jpg

Truly divine looking young gentleman. And although I rented it because I was in the mood for a bit of Sunday afternoon fluff, it was actually a really, really good film too!

And I just realised there's a sequel being filmed now. Happy, happy days.

• Advertisement

pookie82 wrote: »
    Sorry I didn't take the time to read this thread all the way through (read it ages ago when it was in the early stages and then bailed out) so maybe this has been done and dealt with, but OH MY GOD I just watched the movie "Twilight" and I have the biggest crush on an actor since I can't remember when. It's been a long time since I sat through a film biting my fist with the sheer HAWTness of an actor but this guy is awesome - Robert Pattinson:

http://hairdos1.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/robert-pattinson-hairstyles-2.jpg

Truly divine looking young gentleman. And although I rented it because I was in the mood for a bit of Sunday afternoon fluff, it was actually a really, really good film too!

And I just realised there's a sequel being filmed now. Happy, happy days.

Enjoy :D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=59683759&postcount=2177

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=59684981&postcount=2178

This one's my fave :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=59764356&postcount=2186

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Been watching the US version of The Office. I've developed such a thing for Jim (John Krasinski) He has the most perfect teeth and beautiful coloured puppy eyes. :o

6%20Faces%20John%20Krasinski.JPG

He looks better on film!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Normster

messy hair + suit = me drooling (Jim sturgess btw)

21sturgess.jpg

Lil Kitten wrote: »
    Been watching the US version of The Office. I've developed such a thing for Jim (John Krasinski) He has the most perfect teeth and beautiful coloured puppy eyes. :o

6%20Faces%20John%20Krasinski.JPG

He looks better on film!

what the hell Lil kitten?? you were on a roll on the other thread! Jason Segel and Jason Mewes belong on this thread way more than this dude! ... this guy belongs on the strangely attractive thread. I don't get this guy.

Mewes .. purr

jasonmewes_jasonlee.jpg

What I'd do if I got my hands on Jason Lee, hell .. what wouldn't I do!?!

ThatGal wrote: »
    wentworth miller anyone?

wentworth-miller.jpg

I used to love this guy until I was told he was gay, they ruined my eye candy. I have no interest in prison break any more!!!
    Did you ever notice himself and David Beckham do that 'I'm so sexy scowl'?

wentworth_miller_122xyz.jpg

David-Beckham---Ring--C10217981.jpeg

Its like all the photographer had to do was ask them to multiply 427 by 63 and take the shot in black in white ... whalla! instant sexiness! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

Arcee wrote: »

Oh god, that last one is phenomenal. They don't make enough guys like that.

And to top it all off, I just heard him sing. Thought he'd be your regular whiny singer songwriter type but he's actually got a really distinctive and gorgeous voice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op4xCixZrOs

Bucket and mop, please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Abigayle - lol, I was watching Bear the other evening and found myself strangely attracted to him, even though the man is clearly insane.
    I would say hes a wild one where it matters though :pac:

Oh god, that last one is phenomenal. They don't make enough guys like that.

And to top it all off, I just heard him sing. Thought he'd be your regular whiny singer songwriter type but he's actually got a really distinctive and gorgeous voice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op4xCixZrOs

Bucket and mop, please.

His song Never Think is on the Twilight OST. His voice is beautiful and soulful, he sounds very American though.

Normster wrote: »
    what the hell Lil kitten?? you were on a roll on the other thread! Jason Segel and Jason Mewes belong on this thread way more than this dude! ... this guy belongs on the strangely attractive thread. I don't get this guy.

What I'd do if I got my hands on Jason Lee, hell .. what wouldn't I do!?!

Oh, I've loved Jason Lee for so many years... *Sigh*.

I just really like the character from the show and think he has pretty eyes and nice teeth is all. Maybe he does belong in strangely attractive thread though... I'm sorry :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Girls seen 17Again and he wouldnt be my type normally and young but nyom nyom nyom

Zac Efron...

17_again_xl_01--film-A.jpg

iphone-blackberry3_jpg_418x500_autocrop_q85.jpg

Advertisement