Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who Makes You Drool? ****mod note opening post read before posting****

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

gcgirl wrote: »
    If we were the only women left on earth he still would not want us!!! :mad:

Ah fudge it anyway, typical!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

ladies ladies ladies your setting your sights way too low

check out this drool enducing guy

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PageNbr=1&MemberId=257993694&PhotoAlbumId=6507499629&PhotoId=6507577808

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Ok I am a dude hoping none of ye take offence to this cos it is meant as a joke.

Most of ye women on this particular threads are (female version of) Chauvanists. Look at ye with ye're objectifying men folk just cos (most of the guys posted) have Dark hair, Nice Abs and muscular. If a dude started a thread like this though it would be almost all nearly nudey pics(half these ones are disguised as "Artsy" model photos.)

What about us true men??? But ye I must say as a straight man you lot seem to have good taste in good looking men. But I have to ask, Why no Dr. Cox???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

I have dark hair and nice abs.

DO I win?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

Ok I am a dude hoping none of ye take offence to this cos it is meant as a joke.

i would have said the thread was meant in a rather similar fashion :P
    Most of ye women on this particular threads are (female version of) Chauvanists. Look at ye with ye're objectifying men folk just cos (most of the guys posted) have Dark hair, Nice Abs and muscular. If a dude started a thread like this though it would be almost all nearly nudey pics(half these ones are disguised as "Artsy" model photos.)

What about us true men??? But ye I must say as a straight man you lot seem to have good taste in good looking men. But I have to ask, Why no Dr. Cox???

i dont even know what you're trying to say! would you rather we had more nudey types like if a dude had started the thread instead of our faux artsy ones?

either way, i dont think ive ever given out to a guy for having (near-)naked pics of a chick, or anything of the sort. ha, so long as he doesnt look at me like that :P

also, i dont like cox's eyes. too blue or something. and as for a real man... surely i've posted chris before?

070215-cornell.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 phoenix-embers

andimoverthere.jpg

Skinnydippin.jpg

filth1.jpg

playgirlpinup.jpg

John Schneider (Bo Duke from The Dukes of Hazzard, also of Smallville,
    Nip/Tuck fame etc). I have been crazy about him since June 2005 when I first watched Dukes re-runs on Bravo, and I couldn't believe my luck when I met him on the 25th of November at a Memorabilia Show in Birmingham NEC......(drool, swoon....)
    He is hotter than a black leather seat on a hot summer's day(SO SEXY:D), with all his swoopy golden locks and adorable blonde curls at the back, but most importantly, he is THE sweetest guy you could ever meet. He signed loads of stuff for me, and when we had to take more photos at the end, he extended his arms out to me and gave me the longest, cuddliest snuggle ever. That was the best moment of my life, no exaggeration! His body is hot too, he's all muscly, and he's SOOOOOOOOO cosy, it was HEAVEN ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

Tom Welling:

f9.jpg

tom_welling.jpg

s6-tw-1.jpg

***SWOONS***

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Surely this thread should be who makes you 'drip' ?

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Surely this thread should be who makes you 'drip' ?

There's so many ways to take that :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Although he's a complete media whore, this evenings episode of CSI NY has reminded me how hot Criss Angel is.

060530_crissangel_vmed_2pwidec.jpg

• Advertisement

In that vein:

I know he's dead but Brandon Lee as Eric Draven:

brandon1.jpg

Brandon Lee:

BrandonLee-PICTURE.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Jeff Buckley is a ledgebag jeff.jpg

14363551-14363554-slarge.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

And Jim morrison1.jpg

oooh... kudos :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭milli

WindSock wrote: »
    And Jim morrison1.jpg

He's a bit, I dunno, hairy?! I'd prefer Jeff Buckley any day :D

WindSock wrote: »
    Jeff Buckley is a ledgebag

Love his version of Hallelujah too, best cover ever IMO

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over rated. listen to ANYTHING on his grace album, and it's better than that song.

narco wrote: »
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over rated. listen to ANYTHING on his grace album, and it's better than that song.

Well considering most covers are perpetrated by the likes of Westlife and Boyzone I don't think he has much competition really and thats what makes it the best, it may be over rated but it's better than anything they've ever covered! 081.gif

oh yeah, it's a decently covered song, but i hate the way most people think 'jeff buckley, hallelujah'... he has much much much infinitely better stuff than it. sorry... pet hate type thing there.

i still say the greatest cover ever is ozzy osbourne and dweezil zappa doing the beegee's 'stayin alive'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Kazobel wrote: »
    In that vein:

I know he's dead but Brandon Lee as Eric Draven:

brandon1.jpg

The other Crows can't hold a candle to him.

Crow 3 wasn't bad but 2 was turd.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 sawyer yum yum

guess who i'd like to be stranded on an island with..........hint is in my name!:p

adventures-tomsawyer.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 sawyer yum yum

narco wrote: »
    adventures-tomsawyer.jpg

sorry not that sawyer... a mucho sexier sawyer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Mmmmmhm... Clive Owen.

And despite his not being the hottest potato (although he is cute) Dylan Moran. NYOM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Hmmm, all these pages and not a mention of "The Snyper" yet. hmm..

Well im not posting a pic but over the Christmas alone ive been told on 6 occasions i look like the guy from Snatch.. you know Jason Statham.. prob because of thee Hair loss :( and the heavy stubble .. LOL 3 on Strephens night and 2 on New Years, and one some other night.. one guy even whipped out his camera phone stood beside me and took pictures :D

The difference is, im taller (6'4) and my nose isnt broken :D :P..

A fine lump of a Lad he is if i do say so in my most hetrosexual voice possible :D

2006_02_JasonStatham_MensHealth.jpg

As a straight guy who do i think is a good looking guy? Hmmm... Thats a tough one, suppose Brad Pitt? He gets the girls ;)

The other Crows can't hold a candle to him.

Crow 3 wasn't bad but 2 was turd.

Never seen the third, part two was enough to put me off any effort to try compete with the first.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

oh man, the things you wouldnt do to dylan moran.....

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

are you serious?

As a guy myself, i think hes.. well.. a bit of a geek?!

you say geek like it's a bad thing?

geek is hawt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Dylan is great... he's got a boyish charm about him:

dylan_moran.jpg

Advertisement