Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

360's wireless Les Paul

Options
  • 29-11-2007 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

any one else a few of the buttons acting up on the new guitar???

maybe im thrashing too hard!!

the orange button was acting up loads the other nite and deamed the guitar unplayable!!

i read somewhere that its to do with the connector parts that link the fretboard to the main body... so i took it a part and gave it a wipe... seemed to be a bit better.. but not perfect...

anyone heard any reports of this???

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

i have read quite a few complaints alright on the score hero forums and on the official GH forum a week or so ago. for this reason i dont disconnect the neck of my guitar at all in the hope that all stays well.

why for the life of them they decided to make the neck detachable in the first place is beyond me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭danbhala

i think the reason they made it detatchable was for easier portability... but they really shouldnt have as it just arrises more problems with the connectivity...

plus i love driving my moped about with my guitar on my back when im going to a mates gaff!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

I havnt had any problems with mine. I have a nice gutar hero bag for the guitars too so i dont have to disconnect the neck to put it away tidy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

So far so good, and i've detached it once or twice in the past couple of days :)

VR!

evad_lhorg wrote: »
    I havnt had any problems with mine. I have a nice gutar hero bag for the guitars too so i dont have to disconnect the neck to put it away tidy :)

where did you get the bag, cos I have 2 guitars and tried to order a bag off redoctane.com but apparently they only deliver to the US & Canada :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

The bags came into GAME. They were for people who pre-ordered the game.

Not had any bother with my own LP, so I hope it stays like that!

really? i pre ordered GH3 in gamestop and never got a bag :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

I've never even held the LP... I imported the game from the states because I couldn't wait to play it and it was game for ~€52 or game and guitar for ~€125... I went with just game. How does it stack up to my trusty x-plorer??

How does it stack up to my trusty x-plorer??

I actually prefer the feel of the LP, although for some reason if i'm doing co-op and playing the bass, i prefer the x-plorer. Anyone else have this?

VR!

And after a weekend of playing, the green button has decided to blow out intermittantly.
    Are Activision doing any recalls or anything on this? I've disconnected, wiped down, checked the contacts, same sh*t.

VR!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I much prefer the LP to the explorer. Valid just bring the guitar back to the shop where you bought it they should replace it for you (if they have it in stock)

Don't have the box anymore and there's stickers all over it now... Not that it would probably make a difference.

It's down the road from where i work, might drop in and ask em about it.
    OH F*CK IT, I dumped the receipt!
    VR!

Bastids, no go with taking it back without receipt.
    So i'll be having a go cleaning the contacts myself later.

VR!

looks like its back to Game for me tomorrow also as my green is also doing the exact same thing, is really annoying and I lost about 10 ranked matches tonight because of it (and no thats not an excuse :) I couldn't keep my streaks going with the green button cutting out :( )

fortunately for me though i read about the hassle on the guitar hero.com forums and kept my receipt just in case

I am ****ing kicking myself, i'm hoping a recall gets done. It's my only hope :(
    VR!

sign the petition on the guitarhero.com forum and add your voice :)

I really dont think they will issue a recall, if you have a look at the support sections of RedOctane & Activision they are both directing GH3 purchasers to one another and the RedOctane warranty on their site specifically states they dont gaurentee the GH3 controllers (though all there other peripherals are)

In otherwords RedOctane and Activision knew damn well that these controllers where a big pile of ****e and riddled with problems but went ahead and released them anyways

well got my new guitar today no probs from Game (though they wanted to replace the disc and guitar for some reason :confused::confused::confused:)

if the same problem happens again (and I strongly suspect it might) I'll just get a refund and not go near the game again.

also, asked the manager had he heard anything about a potential recall but he said no and in fact I was the first to return the controller in the shop

Advertisement