Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windscreen damage in Meridien carpark.

Options
  • 29-11-2007 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭

Returned to carpark in Meridien Shopping Centre today to find windscreen of car cracked, most probably by a stone given the nature of the damage. Just wondered was this a one-off accident or has anyone else had their car damaged there recently?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭daveco23

Nope - park there regularlly and never had any problems.
    Have you spoken to the security guards? They might have something on cctv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Hammiepeters

Sometimes in frosty weather, an impact sustained from a stone some time ago can spread to a larger crack. I had one behind my insurace disc. It is now about 20cm long and needs replacement.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

Sometimes in frosty weather, an impact sustained from a stone some time ago can spread to a larger crack. I had one behind my insurace disc. It is now about 20cm long and needs replacement.

I couldn't imagine this would appear after parking in the meridian centre...

Perhaps it was a stone.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 49 mcgiggy

ian_m wrote: »
    I couldn't imagine this would appear after parking in the meridian centre...

Perhaps it was a stone.

Absolute Smart arse!

Advertisement