Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new GH3 update being released

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

So releasing a broken game and then patching it over a month later is commendable?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

it has only been out a week here so who cares..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

tman wrote: »
    So releasing a broken game and then patching it over a month later is commendable?

well actually yes it is. There are other xbox 360 games out there with annoying / big bugs and they have been left without update patches.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Is it still not going to solve some of the volume issues in certain songs? you're meant to be playing a solo and it goes silent :(

haven't had that problem myself, does it just happen randomly or what?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

The only issue I have is sometimes when I activate star power the screen stutters for a split second meaning I miss notes. Is incredibly annoying.

miju wrote: »
    haven't had that problem myself, does it just happen randomly or what?

no its certain songs, like the end of 3's and 7's, in the real version theres a solo bit at the end, but in guitar hero you just press the buttons but the sounds arent there :confused:

Makaveli wrote: »
    The only issue I have is sometimes when I activate star power the screen stutters for a split second meaning I miss notes. Is incredibly annoying.

I get that too, it is annoying

i have that star power problem too , i think the update is going to resolve this as well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

miju wrote: »
    i have that star power problem too , i think the update is going to resolve this as well

Yup, same here, but it is fairly infrequent. Like 1 out of 20 activations perhaps??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

It seems to happen more when there are a lot of notes on the screen.

Makaveli wrote: »
    It seems to happen more when there are a lot of notes on the screen.

exactly , if i'm warming up on medium or an easy hard song it never happens. but on expert with about 20 notes on the screen it will start to happen.

Advertisement