Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get from Drumcondra to Phoniex Park Concert

Options
  • 29-11-2007 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

What would be the best way to go?? The concert bus only goes from 7pm so i want to get there early , Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

surely if you're from Drumcondra you'd already know??

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

walk down to phibsborough and get the 10 down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Ask Bertie for a lift

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Walk? It's not that far really. Course it depends where in Drumcondra..but I'd rather walk than get a bus down.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

well im a student living in whitehall in collins av but can get a bus down to quinns or so?? so whats my best option

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Drummerboy2

Walk up towards Our Ladies of Victories church on the Ballymun Road. Get a 19 bus to Doyles Corner. Then get 10 bus to Phoenix Park. You could probably walk it in 40 minutes.

can i get the 10 from city center .. on O'Connell street beside mcds and burger king?? less complicated for me 2 be honest:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

robdcu wrote: »
    can i get the 10 from city center .. on O'Connell street beside mcds and burger king?? less complicated for me 2 be honest:D

Yes, on the GPO side of the street. Will drop you on Infirmary Road, right next to the park. Or you could just walk along the north quay until you get to it, only about 30 mins walk from O'Connell St.

Thanks Lads!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

You've still got a bit of a walk ahead of you from where the 10 drops off, if I remember correctly.

Might be worthwhile just to get the bus leaving at 7?

• Advertisement
Advertisement