Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nearest Xtravision/Chartbusters to Whitehall , Swords

Options
  • 29-11-2007 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

As the title says , Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

I get brilliant dvds of a fella from whitehall and cheaper than it is to rent ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

where may i find him:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

there is one in phibsboro shopping centre and 238 swords road (thats the one beside the swiss cottage, i think)

edit: i think the one beside the swiss cottage is a chartbusters, another of which is on the dublin road in swords

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

ok sound , the chartbusters hw would i get to it if i was at swords junctions beside?? i am a student and have no idea of the area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

if coming from swords towards the malahide road turn right, turn left going the other way

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭the boss of me

robdcu wrote: »
    ok sound , the chartbusters hw would i get to it if i was at swords junctions beside?? i am a student and have no idea of the area

There used to be an extravision on Swords Rd opposite the Comet pub, afaik it's still there. Any self-respecting student should know the local boozer so I'm not giving you directions :p

Just follow your nose..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

walk towards omni from dcu, and when u come out of shanowen road, instead of turning left for omni, turn right for xtravision.

Advertisement