Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xtravision satnav deals?

• 29-11-2007 11:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

I know thay are not Garmin but are these worth concidering?Features seem good for the prices any opionions welcomed.

navman f10 149.99
    navman s50 249.99
    navman s70 299.99

tom tom v2/v3 229.99
    european version 279.99

sony nvu53 199.99
    european version 279.99

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭gillyfromlyre

We bought one of those last year and it talked, they are gas. One day d hubby was given the wrong directions completely, he slammed on the brakes, tore the satnav out, rolled down the window and threw it into someones back garden and roared "Try and find your way home now", hes mad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭lucyburn

We bought one of those last year and it talked, they are gas. One day d hubby was given the wrong directions completely, he slammed on the brakes, tore the satnav out, rolled down the window and threw it into someones back garden and roared "Try and find your way home now", hes mad

That was a bit of an over reaction don't you think?
    When my boyfriend takes me out for a drive, he uses the sat-nav and when it gives him wrong directions he just turns it off and asks somebody on the road for directions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

I'd perfer to buy new due to garentee and new maps once I have regestered the product,thanks anyway,Macshadow.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭macshadow

wideangle wrote: »
    I'd perfer to buy new due to garentee and new maps once I have regestered the product,thanks anyway,Macshadow.

You could try one of these http://www.pixmania.com/ie/uk/547403/art/garmin/nuvi-250-gps-europe.html

I bought one for someone for christmas and it's so cool i want one myself now:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

lucyburn wrote: »
    That was a bit of an over reaction don't you think?
    When my boyfriend takes me out for a drive, he uses the sat-nav and when it gives him wrong directions he just turns it off and asks somebody on the road for directions.

Uh - you sure your boyfriend is one, a guy I mean? Asking for directions? I don't think so.

Next thing you'll be telling us he offers to let you drive even when his mates can see - and that he likes to watch 'Steel Magnolias', 'Bridges of Madison County' and 'The Piano'.
    db.

• Advertisement
Advertisement