Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone know of hairdresser who fits a students budget??

• 29-11-2007 11:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭

Sorry guys, I know I asked for yer help already. I was just wondering where's the most reasonable hair dressers (while still being good) ???? There's a crazy range in prices between different salons for just a simple cut, it's unreal. Anyone know of a GOOD hairdresser who isn't too expensive??

Thank you :D

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

Hey there, I know all about looking for a good hairdresser! Its a nightmare!

Where are you based and whats your price range? If you're in Dublin I can recommend someone, its €40 for wash,cut & blowdry. Honestly the girl is a legend with scissors and has won all manner of hairdressing awards. She used be with a salon but has gone freelance.

If the above suits, pm me and i'll pass on her details!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭dollydrops

It works out way cheaper if you get a hairdresser who is freelance and comes to your house. I got my hair done the other day. An all over colour cut and blow dry all for €45. I can't justify paying out over €100 in the salon for the same thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

maple can you pm me with the details and do you know if she will travel to the santry/ballymun area?? I'm paying ridiculous prices for my haircuts at the moment??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

maple wrote: »
    Hey there, I know all about looking for a good hairdresser! Its a nightmare!

Where are you based and whats your price range? If you're in Dublin I can recommend someone, its €40 for wash,cut & blowdry. Honestly the girl is a legend with scissors and has won all manner of hairdressing awards. She used be with a salon but has gone freelance.

If the above suits, pm me and i'll pass on her details!

Thanks Maple, sounds great... I'm kinda new to boards and I'm not sure how to PM... :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

click on the users name over on the left on this post ie.

<

then click send a private message to xxxxxxx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Ooooh Okay... opps!! :o

Thank u!! :)

Advertisement