Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation

• 30-11-2007 1:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭

Im currently commuting each day for colege to dkit, just wondering what the dkit accomodation is like...

E.g

to live in.
    security.
    price.

All the basics...

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

do you mean the student accomadation or do you mean the surrounding area houses such as rockfirld, college heights, college manner?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

The student accomodation on campus isn't too bad at all. 65 or 75 euro a week I think it is. Correct me if I'm wrong. Been over to some of the apartments over there. Nice enough.

If I'm going to put my name down for a place next year would I be better off doing it now?

That_Guy wrote: »
    The student accomodation on campus isn't too bad at all. 65 or 75 euro a week I think it is. Correct me if I'm wrong. Been over to some of the apartments over there. Nice enough.

If I'm going to put my name down for a place next year would I be better off doing it now?

yeh you'd want to get your name down before all the cao stuff starts.

Good idea. I'll probably make enquiries after the Christmas break.

That_Guy wrote: »
    Good idea. I'll probably make enquiries after the Christmas break.

yeh the cao's first deadline date is feb 1st so i'd do it before then, have you settled on the student accomadation or would you be interested in a local house?

• Advertisement

I'm definitely settled on student accomodation.

Advertisement