Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ricky Gervais - Fame

Options
  • 30-11-2007 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Ok guys ne one get this.. Loved the first two dvds ??whats the new one like?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Saskia

Wasnt at all great - and I got it for free from cousins. If I bought this Id bring it back and get a refund. I think Ricky has jumped the shark :(

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

actually got it .. its great .. no one was safe.. cancer victims

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭selpher

Yeah, found it funny, not as good as the first 2 but some great bits in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

I thought it was great as well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

It starts slowly enough but when it got going I found it very funny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

i got it for xmas and watched it last night, i found it very very funny, nice couple of shots at dawn french!! not as good as animals but tbh no one expected anything before that came out which is what made it so amazing, imho i think its beter than politics (which i still really enjoyed)

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Nature Boy

Another vote for it being great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Nole

I thought it was pretty good.

Nowhere near the level of animals which is one of my favourite routines ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭bret69

I thought it was amazingly funny from start to finish and just as good, if not better than his other two!

bret69 wrote: »
    I thought it was amazingly funny from start to finish and just as good, if not betterthan his other two!

that may be a slight push, ill agree thats its as good as if not better than politics....but animals is just one of the greatest comedy shows ever!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

Anyone know if he's doing anything with Merchant now that extras is done?

yeah they are workin on a movie together, writing and directing it!

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pandaboy

yeah they are workin on a movie together, writing and directing it!

BEST COMEDIC INTRO' EVER!!!!! Show was very good, though not as good as his other 2 shows. this show felt like he decided to go on tour just to take a break from the whole commercial fame in the states.

Love the Hitler, Charlie Chaplin analogy!

Advertisement