Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tongue Splitting

Options
  • 30-11-2007 7:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭

Does anyone know of anywhere in Ireland that bifurcates tongues? Well, I mean. Not just some butcher who says "tongue splitting? yea sure I'll give it a go." Cos I'd be interesting in getting it done, but I haven't heard anyone on here talking about it or anything...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

there are one or two people i think who are offering the service, youl have to ask around in person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭popecatapetal

I went in to Snakebite today and talked to Steve about it. He says if you have to do it, go to the states, so that you can get it done by an oral surgeon, so that it can be closed up again easier when you get fed up of it. I got the feeling he does't approve... :)

you could get in contact with lukas zpira, hes expensive but very good. you might have to travel to france though, he goes touring a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Oo

That will be all I will say...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

friend of mine called mac..
    check him out on
    http://www.myspace.com/puncturedbodypiercing

he frequents ireland, (hes from the uk) and he does work over here... check out his page and get in contact with him about it.. he will be more than happy to give you info and meet up when hes over...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

I love split tongues... I'd like to get one in a few year's time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

Kastro wrote: »
    friend of mine called mac..
    check him out on
    http://www.myspace.com/puncturedbodypiercing

he frequents ireland, (hes from the uk) and he does work over here... check out his page and get in contact with him about it.. he will be more than happy to give you info and meet up when hes over...

When's he over? I read a feature on him in skindeep and he seemed to be highly experienced in the more extreme mods.

xtruthx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

yeah he is super experianced... dont know when hes gunna be over at all.. hes done some branding for me... ive been thinking bout the tongue for the last 4 or 5 years.. its something i deffo wanna do but i just aint ready.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭pe-cze

heeheehee, im gettin my tounge done in january ;) I'm thinkin about it since 3-4 years now and i'm ready! Will get it done in Poland for half nothing- 60-70e, when in england my friend charges 200 pounds ;) Go me!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

TBH I wouldn't advocate going to get this done somewhere because it's cheap. Go for someone with LOADS of experience!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭djrlittleton

macs work is awesome from branding to scarification, he does the middleton convention usally but he does seminars in various loactions in the uk, if you were considering tounge split, its only a short trip across to england to get it done

Gotta think about travelling and such, specially air travel. My lobes and labret would always flare up after flights and they're well healed. Imagine what it'd be like after a tongue split >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Ferry would probably be the best idea tbh

Advertisement