Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Modifications

Options
  • 30-11-2007 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi All,
    I was just wondering could someone please help me with my below query. I am getting a 05' Toyota Corrolla hatchback in january and I want to do it up a bit with a set of alloys and spoiler and maybe a nice body kit.
    I am currently living in dublin, could someone please tell me a good place to get this all done or a website that I could check out please.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Just buy a Corolla Strata or Luna model instead of the Terra.
    They'll have side skirts and rear bumper splitter from factory, they'll also have foglights and alloys (albeit 15" ones), The interior will have sporty blue and grey seats, leather steering wheel and remote audio controls, leather gearknob, carbon fibre centre trim and a few other goodies. Luna models gain a centre armrest and climate control to this spec.
    It makes no sense to modify a Terra model as they are quite basic. Foglights on their own will cost you 550 to fit, and as the Strata model was only €1200 extra when new, you'd pick one up for a few hundred more than a base model.

www.tte.de do genuine Toyota kits and some tunung parts. avoid fibreglass bumpers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,356 ✭✭✭Tefral

log on to midnightclub.ie and they will help you out with everything! plenty of parts on their too!

Advertisement