Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Girls (+ Pighead) Silly Quotes Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Pighead wrote: »
    Back off Floppy Cock. Pigheads feeling crappy enough about this whole "being wrong~" fiasco without you throwing your nasty words into the mix.

awww dont feel bad pighead!! you were just mislead!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Poppy Cock wrote: »
    But you are Pighead!? :confused:

You must be new round here. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

emo!! wrote: »
    awww dont feel bad pighead!! you were just mislead!
    Thanks for trying to cheer Pighead up emo but lets be honest, they're all right when they say Pigheads a fool. Wouldn't mind but Pighead was born 30 years ago, hes been around for fcuking loads of leaps years. No excuses for that horrible error.:(

Thanks for trying to cheer Pighead up emo but lets be honest, they're all right when they say Pigheads a fool. Wouldn't mind but Pighead was born 30 years ago, hes been around for fcuking loads of leaps years. No excuses for that horrible error.:(

rahter be a fool than a smartass anyday *looks left looks rights*(spots alanmurphy83) *and waves*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

But you are Pighead!? :confused:

Ah Poppy Cock, that's just Pighead's way. You would think that talking in the 3rd person gives him an inflated sense of importance, but actually no, Pighead doesn't have an ego ;) so its not that. You see, Pighead was brought up as royalty, and used to say "one is not amused", etc., but changed it to "Pighead is not amused" etc just so the rest of us would know what the f*ck he was talking about.
    Be sure to tease him when he slips into the 1st person, it happens occasionally :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

rahter be a fool than a smartass anyday *looks left looks rights*(spots alanmurphy83) *and waves*

HA HA HA HA. I would rather be a smartass, I find it more fun.

Love the new thread title.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭pid()

During the world cup game in 2002 when Ireland were playing Spain, the entire pub went silent just before Harte missed that penno in the 60th minute. My ex turned around and said "who does the fella in the yellow play for?".

The bar erupted. Needless to say she's my ex now.

Love the new thread title.
    Thank you kind sir. Due to those kind words Pighead has decided to forgive you. Lets never fight again. Internet buddies forever.

Thank you kind sir. Due to those kind words Pighead has decided to forgive you. Lets never fight again. Internet buddies forever.

Eh ok.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Was watching an Ireland rugby match - and O'Driscoll scored a try, obviously everyone yelled.
    Few seconds later they were showing the replay and my friend jumped up and yelled 'GO ON O'DRISSSSSSCOLLLLL!'

...she hadn't realised it was a replay... lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭boardinwork

My mate used to be a Taxi driver, years ago he told me he picked up two girls on a rainy day from a video store. He asked them what they got and they told him Titantic. "Ah shur you know its sinks in the end, he said ha ha" They went quiet and he heard them whispering "Im not paying for this fooking taxi, he ruined the bloody film!" He locked the doors :o

This thread is turning into the Spelling Nazis.

For years I always thought that "First cousin once removed" meant that they were dead, so when I heard "First cousin twice removed" I thought, "Well that's not nice, he was dead already".

I thought that Temple Bar was just one pub. Anytime I heard on the Den growing up that loads of these bands were playing there, I always thought that it must've been a very popular place. They always referred to it as "in the Temple Bar", so I never knew it was an actual area.

Up until maybe 4 years ago, I always thought Chicago had an 'r' in the middle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Poppy Cock

Ah Poppy Cock, that's just Pighead's way. You would think that talking in the 3rd person gives him an inflated sense of importance, but actually no, Pighead doesn't have an ego ;) so its not that. You see, Pighead was brought up as royalty, and used to say "one is not amused", etc., but changed it to "Pighead is not amused" etc just so the rest of us would know what the f*ck he was talking about.
    Be sure to tease him when he slips into the 1st person, it happens occasionally :p

So he's trying to be kooky? Or is he a gimmick poster/troll?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

On that note boardinwork -- a friend of mine was with us when we were talking about romeo and juliet, we were talking about how they die etc.. and she goes 'what? omg why would you talk about the end of it? I've not seen it'

seriously...

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭-Leelo-

layke wrote: »
    Few years ago at the back of the 49 bus two Tallaghtfornian girls get on

Nice of you to point out how they were from Tallaght............. very relevant.

I once asked my boyfriend did he know if the story of "how the sea got salt" was true or not. Oh How he laughed.

• Advertisement

So he's trying to be kooky? Or is he a gimmick poster/troll?
    Pighead proposes that maybe its you, Mr Floppy Cock who is the gimmick poster around here. Your gimmick is simple yet effective. Your posts always contain large dollops of runny shite.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭-Leelo-

Pighead proposes that maybe its you, Mr Floppy Cock who is the gimmick poster around here. Your gimmick is simple yet effective. Your posts always contain large dollops of runny shite.

:D Laughed so much I think I may have soiled myself. Better go hose myself down in the garden.

Your posts always contain large dollops of runny shite.

I see. Yet you still post in the third person. Pot/kettle/black? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

In my teens...

(a car drives by)

Me: Ah, FIAT: Fix It Again Tomorrow!

Her: Is that what it stands for??

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭hopalong85

I know a girl who thought Belgium was a place in England.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

I see. Yet you still post in the third person. Pot/kettle/black? :confused:

Poppy Cock, you'd be well advised to drop this one. There can be only one winner. The force is strong in this one...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭eldeabroad

layke wrote: »
    Few years ago at the back of the 49 bus two Tallaghtfornian girls get on.
    Don't remember how the conversations started but basically one of them refused to believe her mate that there was such a thing as 'coleslaw'.

Would ya 'Foooooowk aufffff', 'ax me howel'.

Tallaghtfornian... brilliant:D:D:D

luvs de ax´nt as well...

me ma always thought that when you buy a new mobile, your number changed too... though its easily understood

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 wutra

told an ex-colleague i was off to Lisbon for a long weekend.
    "thats a long way to go for a weekend"
    "its not really that far" i replied
    "but isn't is in Australia somewhere?"

same colleague was headin off to Donegal for the weekend with her friends to check out the surfers. "Donegal, wherever that is!, i'll have to find my passport"

she thought the stickers on the 20 litre drums of water held the water in.

she's had some pearlers alright, i'll try to remember more.

my friends sister was havin a bbq, on one of those rare sunny days, she turned on the gas but couldn't get it goin so she called us over. popped around and had a quick look, she hadn't connected the gas to the barbie!

was walkin over O'Connel bridge years ago listenin to my walkman (i did say years ago!!!) anyway, was walkin past of 2 american tourists and in between songs i heard in that typical american twang "WOW, even the water is green!" if only they knew.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Ah yes, I remember telling a female friend of mine that I had been in Limerick over the weekend...her response was "Oh, that's nice, I've never been anywhere in Tipperary before". I had to get an Atlas to prove to her that Limerick was a county and not a town in Tipperary :)

Also, very recently a friend of mine was flying into Stanstead Airport and asked if she could be picked up at 'Stanstead plane station' :D She couldn't remember the word airport so instead said 'plane station'!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭The Novacastrian

When Tony Ryan died, i said to my missus, 'Tony Ryan died' (as you do!), and she said - 'Who's he? Ryanairs brother'......

Just to be a kn*bhead.....
    there are 28 days in every month;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭halfinch

Girl: ''Its terrible about that Nam over in Iraq isnt it?''
    Friend: ''What? What are you on about?''
    Girl:''You know the Nam like that had it the sixtys!''
    Friend: ''You mean the war in vietnam??
    Girl: OOh I though Nam was the fighting...oopsey!!

:confused::confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭eldeabroad

Theres only 28 days in February next year. Thats really gonna fcuk your poor little brain up. It may even explode. Be careful out there.

30 days have: september, april, june and november
    all the rest have 31, EXCEPT a leap year, once in 4:
    FEBRUARY HAS 1 DAY MORE...

normally 28 days - next year 29

:rolleyes:

I am in Uni in Galway.I have a female friend who is a bit D4!

Anyway,I wear a lot of Lacoste,Ralph Lauren,Abercrombie and Hollister

We were watching some "Schindler's list"

Seeing all the jews getting being persecuted, she randomy asked me "Do people in Leitrim hate you for the way you dress?"

I am like "What?"

Her:"Oh you know the way people in Leitrim wear tweed caps,dungarees etc.Thought that they would ignore you for the way you dress!"

I can't believe people think Leitrim is that backward.:(

goslie wrote: »
    When Tony Ryan died, i said to my missus, 'Tony Ryan died' (as you do!), and she said - 'Who's he? Ryanairs brother'......

Just to be a kn*bhead.....
    there are 28 days in every month;)

there isnt only 28 days in everymonth even I know that:rolleyes: kn*bface ha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭halfinch

Ive another few beauties from a girl I know

''Eh, do chinese people smoke?''

''What is the name of god is that speedbump doing in the middle of the road?''

''I wonder what these coffee beans smell like?''

''OH my god, now were hair twins''

Sitting in a room girlfrind ask boyfriend
    G: ''wOULD YOU LIKE ANYTHING IN THE KITCHEN?'
    B:''Yeah a glass of water thanks''
    G Shouting fromt he kitchen: ''Would you like hot or cold?

''Jesus The Godfather is really like the Passion of Christ'!''

''Does Daft Dave really work in Right Price Tiles!''

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 beeper

I was on the bus on the way into town one day and two girls were listening to Justin Timberframe's song "Ayo Technology" on their tinny phone. One of the geniuses paused for a moment to think, and then uttered the question on everyone's lips, "whats technology?"

WHAT? How has she survived this long?

Terry wrote: »
    I don't do science, but I know what H2SO4 is. Sometimes people store useless information.

I don't know what H20 is though.

Johnny was a scientist,
    but Johnny is no more.
    For, what he thought was H2O,
    was H2SO4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,056 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

^^

Geek!

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Poppy Cock, you'd be well advised to drop this one. There can be only one winner. The force is strong in this one...
    Are you his boyfriend or something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭Shamrogue

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Im one of the 10. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭yom 1

beeper wrote: »
    I was on the bus on the way into town one day and two girls were listening to Justin Timberframe's song "Ayo Technology" on their tinny phone. One of the geniuses paused for a moment to think, and then uttered the question on everyone's lips, "whats technology?"

WHAT? How has she survived this long?

lolololol:D:D

sometimes you just gotta sit back and admire how stupid some people are!

A friend of mine was driving me to do my theory test. I was going through the book and was saying that i must remember that 50mph is 80kph. She turned around and said "What? They are different speeds! I thought they just changed the name!!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

there isnt only 28 days in everymonth even I know that:rolleyes: kn*bface ha!
    Read what he said again, then wipe the egg off your face ;)
    Are you his boyfriend or something?
    No really, Pighead is...well...that is to say....he's just Pighead, right? You have two chances of winning against him, Fat chance and no chance, two hopes, Bob Hope and no hope, [insert other witty phrases] etc.
    Shamrogue wrote: »
    Im one of the 10. :D
    Me too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

What the **** is a nerdlinger? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,018 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Ahh now c'mon Karl, I'm sure you've been called it on more than one occasion! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I would imagine it's similiar to a "nerdberger"!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,056 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Or a poindexter!

r3nu4l wrote: »

oooooooooohhhhhh hahahaha!! i think i should resign to the fact that i AM stupid!:(

r3nu4l wrote: »

oooooooooohhhhhh hahahaha!! i think i should resign to the fact that i AM stupid!:(

This thread has not been kind to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

nerdlinger

1. The emphatic form of "nerd."
    2. A term used by Futurama co-creator David X. Cohen to describe obsessive fans of the show.

2. A plastic piece of dental equipment, a mouth-guard to protect teeth, which may be worn at night or while playing sports.

This thread has not been kind to you.

i know:(

• Advertisement

Quote:
    Originally Posted by emo!!
    there isnt only 28 days in everymonth even I know that kn*bface ha!

Read what he said again, then wipe the egg off your face
    Thanks r3nu4l for pointing that out, I think I'm owed an apology:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

Actually the funny thing is that what you said was actually correct.

As you said
    there isnt only 28 days in everymonth

so you stated that you knew that every month wasn't limited to just having 28 days which is actually a correct term.

However as you had already resigned to the fact that you may be stupid it is to late to try and resurrection some dignity from it. So once again the thread isn't being king to you

goslie wrote: »
    Thanks r3nu4l for pointing that out, I think I'm owed an apology:D

sorry:(

oh, thats ok :D.......and as pointed out, you were right anyway!

jsb wrote: »
    Actually the funny thing is that what you said was actually correct.

As you said

so you stated that you knew that every month was limited to just having 28 days which is actually a correct term.

However as you had already resigned to the fact that you may be stupid it is to late to try and resurrection some dignity from it. So once again the thread isn't being king to you

thats cause i got it explained to me here in work, i didnt know that before, i learned something new today, so it aint all bad..

no this post hasnt been good to me but its my own fault really !

• Advertisement
Advertisement