Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia 5200 or 6300??

• 30-11-2007 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

Don't know much about phones but I like the look of both phones and they are the same price on Vodafone.
    Any advice on which to go with?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭auggie2k

I wouldn't trust the cheaper slide phones from Nokia, they just cave in eventually.

I have the 6300 and it's a brilliant little phone, sturdy, pretty and full of features.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

The two phones don't really compare, and the 5200 is €79 on vodafone. The 6300 is much more modern and has a larger screen with better camera, although it has a poor battery life, apparently. I dont know much about the 5200 except that the screen on it isn't supposed to be that great.
    Alan,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭ainet

Thanks for your replies.
    With Vodafone pay monthly they are both E49.
    How long does the battery last in the 6300? Think I'd prefer this phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭auggie2k

Mine with a lot of texting (a lot, really) and calls - 1 full day.

Advertisement