Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Band!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

kensutz and cc-offe banned for one week.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I just had a look on Amazon, and the EU date is now listed as Friday 21st March 2008.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/MTV-Games-Rock-Band-Xbox/dp/B000TT7RHG/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=gateway&qid=1200929718&sr=8-1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

What about ppl who have no friends :P
    Can the play singleplayer .....hahahahah....doubt that would be much fun
    *one man band*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

SeantheMan wrote: »
    What about ppl who have no friends :P
    Can the play singleplayer .....hahahahah....doubt that would be much fun
    *one man band*

Lol, well I've mainly played it single player. But the most fun I've had with it is doing drums and vocals at the same time and doing the band world tour mode by myself when my buddies aren't around. Guitar and vocals are great too, you really feel like yer on stage. Did the endless setlist on my own over christmas doing drums and vocals on medium. Must do it again no that I can get through the drum career on hard.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

theres a thread on the official rock band forums asking about the release date for europe and its now over 50 pages long and its only about 2 weeks old! the thread includes a post from a Harmonix employee saying Rock Band will be released in Europe "Sometime in 2008". i dont know about anybody else but this is getting pretty god damn ridiculous now that it looks like this game wont even make the original Q1 date given by Harmonix

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,638 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Any indications on price for ireland/uk yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I have a release date of 14 March in work. So hopefully they stick to that and HO aren't pulling dates out of their arse (again)

Advertisement