Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Premiership Weekend Thread: Shots On Target Now Guarenteed!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,480 ✭✭✭✭cson

KdjaCL wrote: »
    could be 3 or 4 by now.

kdjac

Told ya the guarantee would stand. 3 goals and it ain't even half time...

Now wheres that sunglasses smiley thing... :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Am I the only one that thinks the Pompey stat is mad? I keep going on about it but nobody seems to care. :D They've been involved in 4 nil alls this season, they've been on telly 4 times this season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

villa should be level tbh.

carew off the bar

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Well Villa played well for the 2nd half and probably deserved a draw but Arsenal hung on for the 3 points. Our squad is weak once you go past our first choice 11 I mean Maloney might be home sick or perhaps he just isn't good enough to play at thise level but he was lost out there today, I know he's better on the wing but he just didn't get into at all Carew was winning the first header but Maloney was a yard short every time for the second ball.

Up the Villa
    We'r progressing and a few more good signings and we could challenge for top 6 but a few more injuries and we could end up in mid table again.

Stupid dive by Young, to be expected of those foreigner types tho :p

Villa should have scored 2nd half created some good chances but macgea...maloney was awful.

kdjac

Yea Young should be fined a weeks wages for that, no need at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

ziggy wrote: »

Average player who stood out in scotland same as mac geady (hence my little joke above :) ) , stick them at a higher level and they not called good players anymore but "confidence" players.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

stick them at a higher level and they not called good players anymore but "confidence" players.
    :)

• Advertisement

If you can get him out of eirebhoys vulcan love grip you can have him back.

kdjac

Eirebhoy has been telling Villa fans that Maloney will be great for a while, but I don't thinks its going to happen, perhaps Celtic is where he belongs. Oh but Ziggy we'll keep McGeady I think he has something to offer the Irish squad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I don't drink tea, but the effect was the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

C'mon chaps get with it!

Liverpool 4 0 Bolton FT

Spurs 2 2 Brum

I saw the first half of this and I dunno how they played under Bruce, but Brum knocked it about quite well at times.

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Keane sent off.

Very harsh decision.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

brutal decision.

Liverpool march on, looking good and it looks like we might be on for a title challenge, at least we wont be out of the title race by Christmas which is wat PHB and other smug mancs suggested :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Mr Alan wrote: »
    Liverpool march on, looking good and it looks like we might be on for a title challenge, at least we wont be out of the title race by Christmas which is wat PHB and other smug mancs suggested :)

I don't think I ever suggested that :) However, what I find funny is that you're still comparing yourself to United. Arsenal are currently 6 points ahead of Liverpool and United :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

As i said in another thread the other day, Utd are premiership champions and are a bench mark, imo as to whether or not we've have improved enough to mount a title challenge.

And you did suggest that on numerous occassions. Its ok though, we're all wrong sometimes :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Wow what a goal.

Spurs always providing comedy ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Larson scores Brum FTW!

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Really? Where? (I'm well open to being wrong here, I may have, I'm just having trouble remembering it)
    I would be genuinely surprised to see Liverpool up there by Christmas time.

Found it :) Still, let's give it some time, not christmas yet :)

lol at Spurs, I can't help but feel as though they deserve it for firing Jol. That said, I don't feel Brum deserve it for how they treated Bruce.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Strange way to blow it up. Spurs get a free about 10 yards inside there own half. The ref lets them take it and as its dropping down inside the Brum box, he blows up.:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Unearthly

What is with Spurs and last minute goals? Great goal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,780 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

What is it with spurs totally killing teams and losing!!

AHHHHHHHHHH get a bloomin defence, it's heartbreak every week.

It's just so darn painful.

There getting in serious trouble now, 12 points from 15 games is laughable, we need some wins very soon.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Scored by a former Arsenal trainee, happy days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

I watched nearly every Spurs game last season, great team to watch, but absolutely awful this year. Whoever is running that club has a lot to answer for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,699 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Spurs must have a sub goalie or a young lad somewhere to replace Robinson? I've never seen a keeper so bad. They should give the reserve back 4 a chance between now and the transfer window because they couldnt be any worse than the current pretenders they send out every week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

PHB wrote: »
    I don't think I ever suggested that :) However, what I find funny is that you're still comparing yourself to United. Arsenal are currently 6 points ahead of Liverpool and United :)

I don't see where he compared Liverpool to manu....don't flatter yourselves :). And as for your predictions this weekend...all we need are a resurgent Fulham to stick to Manu tomorrow night for a clean sweep ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

lol at spurs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,345 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

Average player who stood out in scotland same as mac geady (hence my little joke above :) ) , stick them at a higher level and they not called good players anymore but "confidence" players.

kdjac

Admit it, you just hate the SPL?

Do you also say the same with Scottish managers?

Advertisement