Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Body in Lake

Options
  • 30-11-2007 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭

I see the lake in Clare where the body parts were found yesterday, is the lake where the "paranormal" expert said the body of that missing Limerickman Happy something (cannot remember the guy's name)

They found a skull, some limb parts, a belt, and some remains of a tracksuit yesterday and are trawling again today.

I fish at that lake and on others in the area, weird to think that there was a body there at the one time. Then again, I suppose if there was a way to empty the Shannon, Lough Derg etc., then a lot of bodies may turn up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Kess73 wrote: »

They found a skull, some limb parts, a belt, and some remains of a tracksuit yesterday and are trawling again today.

A belt with a tracksuit? Another fashion victim is my guess. :)

I'll get my coat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭yayamark

I dont think the belt was for around hes waist!;)

Poor ould happy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭eroo

Strange,usually the 'gangsterz' would just shoot him in an alley and get out of there....he must have done something real bad...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

it is not certain that it is happy kelly.

and to the above poster. shooting people in an alley is not the modus operandi of criminal gangs. it is actually to take them out the country and do their dirty work there.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Looks like it is Happy after all:

http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/mhmhsngbidql/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Magnum

At least they found him, poor guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Placid Casual

its better his poor mpther knows in the long run i think

Advertisement