Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ups Idiots!

Options
  • 30-11-2007 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭

oh my god its so frustrating.

i ordered something in the uk so it was dispatched for delivery with the correct address on it, got my tracking number went on to check everything was ok. the address was right but not complete leaving the town and county out on it.

so rang them on Tuesday to give them the complete address they told me i could not change it till wednesday

Rang them wednesday, they changed it said it would be out for delivery Thursday thats fine.

Checked on line on Thursday it said the delivery was re-sheduled. She tried to tell me i only rang that day to change the address, I told her exactly what happened and i just wanted to know where it was. She said she would ring me back within ten minutes. waited over 2 hours no phone call back. Rang back and was told that the it was put on the wrong van so it would be delivered today.

So today checked online but there was no scan, so rang again and was told they were not sure where it was. they told me they would look into it and ring me back within the hour. The hour was up so i rang back again and there still looking into it, they havent a clue where it is, i asked if it was in the depot when would i get it delivered they said it MIGHT be Monday.

absolute joke of a company!!

Is there anything i can do

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

You could always go to the depot and try and collect it from them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭D-!

cant do that im down the country, and they close at 5 so i wouldnt make it there for five!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,384 ✭✭✭pred racer

UPS are indeed idiots! If you live anywhere but a major town they pawn off the delivery to another company (interlink, who are pretty good in my area) but it means its gotta go to their depot in athlone and then back to me. so even thoug the ups vans go past the end of my road every day (bout .5 miles from my house) Ive gotta wait an extra 2 days toget my gear. Ive called them, the suppliers to whom ive paid for express delivery from, nobody seem to give a fcuk.........IDIOTS
    /rant over

Advertisement