Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Billing

Options
  • 30-11-2007 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭

Can one pay say eircom for calls and say Irish Broadband for DSL?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭auggie2k

Yup!

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Delorian

Those two are mutually exclusive, i.e. you can have eircom bb & Irish Broadband bb as they come through different methods (landline & airwaves respectively). With landline broadband, you can have your voice with one provider and broadband with another. Technically that is. I know some providers don't let you sign up for broadband alone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Yes you can and IBB will allow it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Delorian wrote: »
    Those two are mutually exclusive, i.e. you can have eircom bb & Irish Broadband bb as they come through different methods (landline & airwaves respectively).

Irishbroadband also do DSL, which is what I assume the OP is asking about. Otherwise you are correct, IBB Breeze and Ripwave are completely independent of you phone line.

Advertisement