Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McDaids Grafton st

Options
  • 30-11-2007 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

hi all,
    how big is mcdaids off grafton stree. We have a group of 75 people planning on going there tomorrow afternoon - would it be too small??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

aido123 wrote: »
    hi all,
    how big is mcdaids off grafton stree. We have a group of 75 people planning on going there tomorrow afternoon - would it be too small??

no you should all go and some mod will be along to give out and redirect you to the dublin forum

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Moved from AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

I'd say you'd be pushing it on the ground floor, upstairs maybe - best bet pop in tonight and check it out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

MOH wrote: »
    I'd say you'd be pushing it on the ground floor, upstairs maybe - best bet pop in tonight and check it out

McDaids is packed with 30-40 on the ground floor, and would be busy enough on a Saturday afternoon - have you thought about Nearys. I think they have an upstairs lounge.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

yeah, I think it would be too small. Unless you got in as the doors open, and bring a few chairs with you!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

It's way too small for a group that size... the barman would have a fit if you all walked in together. :p

Slightly off topic; who remembers the real MacDaids?? When the jacks was downstairs and the bar was on the other side?? And it used to be called "SmackDaids"...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

Upstairs in Sheehans just around the corner for a similar vibe and quality of black stuff. Suit your crowd better

Advertisement