Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Better player after GH3?

Options
  • 30-11-2007 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭

I've just noticed by going back to the old GH's after a good week of GH3 that I have improved a hell of a lot. I've beaten all my top scores on the old games. I think it's due to the new hammer on notes on 3, it really teaches you how to do it right. Anyone else witnessed this phenomina?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Not yet, but i've only played Surrender on GH2 since i got GH3. I wanna try finish it on hard before going back.

VR!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Same thing happened to me with 80's.

I was finding it really hard to break into Hard mode in GH2 and by playing through Hard mode on 80's i got the practice with the orange key i needed

(I found Hard mode on 80's to be a little easier than Hard mode in GH2)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

They made hammer ons a lot easier to do in 3. If I went back to 2 and tried doing it the same way it wouldn't work. As for 1, I maintain hammer ons don't work at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

having played through 3 on normal and halfway on hard I went back to 2 (which I had never played) and demolished it. 5 starred everything on medium straight off and fling through hard mode too. the hammer ons are slightly harder but nothin crazy

Advertisement