Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art classes and yoga classes!

Options
  • 30-11-2007 5:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭

So two questions:

Does anyone know where one can sign up for art classes- still life or life drawing preferably. Somewhere convenient to City Centre or Castletroy.

And can anyone recommend yoga classes in the City Centre or Castletroy?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭Filan

The Yoga centre........same building as Tutorial private school.....top of O'Connell St offer a wide variety of Yoga classes....and 3 different teachers.........

Limerick Senior College do Art.

There will be new enrolements in januray...unfortunately you will have to wait until then...but hey it's now December!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Fletch123

Thanks Felan, I'll check them out!

Couldn't see anything relevant on the websites regarding the Art. Gave LIT a call and they said that they only deal with students.

I've been to drop in Life Drawing and Still Life classes in Dublin and Galway before so thought Limerick might do them... The only courses I can see are general are as opposed to being specifically Still Life and Life Drawing...

If anyone knows of anyone who does these classes please let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭gaf1983

The City of Limerick VEC's website has a complete list of night courses in the Limerick region on its website, www.clvec.ie.

The art courses are listed here:
    http://www.clvec.ie/courses.cfm/section/Category/Categories/7//aID/18/CatName/Courses.html

I know that Limerick Senior College's new term of courses starts some time at the end of January, I think the 21st.

Yeah, I saw that but they only have general Art Courses as opposed to Life Drawing or Still Life so those courses aren't relevant...

I don't think I'm going to find what I'm looking for Art Wise!

• Advertisement
Advertisement