Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Infraction Debate

Options
2»

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

OP... who will decide when its "Clearly" what they are?

To many people in Cork Roy Keane is a God not a wanker. Is it "clearly true" when its your opinion?

Be civil and stop fighting the power.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

DeVore wrote: »
    To many people in Cork Roy Keane is a God not a wanker.
    DeV.

The truth, like many things may well be somewhere in the middle.

A story that does the rounds here, has it that on the birth of his third child, Keano visited a tattoo parlour, and had the names of his three (at the time) children emblazoned upon his person.

Upon returning home, and showing the finished work to his wife, she asked the question "Why is my name not on there?"

Keane's response? "They'll always be my kids, but you may not always be my wife."

The point being, that one man's saint is another mans villain. To say an insult is unpunishable "'cos it's true loike" is both impossible and ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

This isn't so much a "Great debate" so much as the OP throwing his toys out of the pram for getting a slap on the wrist. Pathetic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭David Michael

This isn't so much a "Great debate" so much as the OP throwing his toys out of the pram for getting a slap on the wrist. Pathetic.

Too true. It is just the internet.

OP Just ditch that account and start a new one if it bothers you so much.

OP Just ditch that account and start a new one if it bothers you so much.

Starting a new account to get around a ban is against the rules, and could earn you a siteban. :)

• Advertisement

Starting a new account to get around a ban is against the rules, and could earn you a siteban. :)

True. I didn't suggest that. I just suggested ditching the users curent account for a new one. the OP is not banned? Just an infraction?

True. I didn't suggest that. I just suggested ditching the users curent account for a new one. the OP is not banned? Just an infraction?

Yeah, sorry. Just an infraction, hardly amounts to anything, so there'd be no reason to ditch the current account?

Yeah, sorry. Just an infraction, hardly amounts to anything, so there'd be no reason to ditch the current account?

That is the OP choice AW.... He or She has the prerogative.

All I was saying was.. If they feel so strongly about it. Ditch the account and start a new one.

Not really one to strees the brain tbh.

That is the OP choice AW.... He or She has the prerogative.

All I was saying was.. If they feel so strongly about it. Ditch the account and start a new one.

Not really one to strees the brain tbh.

Having multiple accounts is still frowned upon, so it's not something I would advise.

Having multiple accounts is still frowned upon, so it's not something I would advise.

You didnt.

• Advertisement
Advertisement