Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Tiernan?

Options
  • 30-11-2007 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

I'm back from the open day, aparently hes doin a gig at 12 tonight, do you av to be a student at ucd to go? or can you just be a 6th year student whos intersted in ucd?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

think he did his gig at 12 today. so think ya missed it

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Tim131

bollocks. thanks anyhow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Well was it any good anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

that ope day was madness today, no one could get into o'reilly hall, crazy or what!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Yep joke of an open day. The place was absolutely PACKED! Why it was all in that one building I don't know...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Yea I walked by it around half one and the queue went all the way up by the lake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

according to a poll in the herald am this morning, tommy tiernan is a douchebag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Tá Mé Gaeilge

Tommy was absolutely hilarious- very contreversial as always but otherwise pure genius.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Open day=Joke.
    Another great advertisement for this joke of a college.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Open day=Joke.
    Another great advertisement for this joke of a college.

elaborate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

My gf said TT wasn't that good. Very crude is most of his jokes, then claiming only one person complained about his Down Syndrome stuff.

in other news, place was packed, forum bar was a laugh trying to see people get in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Mushy wrote: »
    My gf said TT wasn't that good. Very crude is most of his jokes, then claiming only one person complained about his Down Syndrome stuff.

in other news, place was packed, forum bar was a laugh trying to see people get in!

was that the highlight of your day?Pretty sad don't you think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

i heard some guy at TT walked out cause of a tirade of abuse he got from TT?!?! wish i was there for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Tá Mé Gaeilge

ok no no its hilarious the way people hear things wrong- not that i'm defending TT or anything as i thought lots of the jokes were indeed too harsh but i still couldn't stop myself from laughing.

He said there was a record number of complaints bout the Down syndrome thing

Nobody walked out because of abuse- everybody who walked out early was given abuse (and rightly so as it left empty seats where hundreds didn't get in at all)

Also I was working at stand down at open day and I actually think it went well- it looked pretty damn impressive. Older way was probably better though all the same as students got a real feel for the buildings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Are they still doing the full open day in march, or was that scrapped?

I can honestly see why they wouldn;t open the full campus today, too many people having too much deadline stress to send people in. Also they couldn;t really cut out the last day of term, so...

Advertisement