Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question re languages

• 30-11-2007 5:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭

I'm in first year B+L, and we don't get electives, but I really wanted to keep up my languages in college. I looked on the applied language centre's homepage, but it only mentions language electives. Does anyone know if there are other ways to keep up the languages in college? Spanish, German and Irish. Any advice would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Extra credits.

Go to Newman.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

I'm in first year B+L, and we don't get electives, but I really wanted to keep up my languages in college. I looked on the applied language centre's homepage, but it only mentions language electives. Does anyone know if there are other ways to keep up the languages in college? Spanish, German and Irish. Any advice would be great!
    The ALC does offer German and Spanish to a higher standard (Stage 2 and 3) which would suit you. Irish, you would need to check the school of Irish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭lemon_sherbert

Thanks, guys, for the advice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,358 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

wait for your 2nd or above ,you may have electives to choose.ask your mentor.an extra module can cost you about nearly 400+E from what i heard:)

Advertisement