Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

please help...ds lite

Options
  • 30-11-2007 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭

help help help
    does anyone know where i can buy a pink nintendo ds lite?
    thanks in advance all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

Lucifer wrote: »
    help help help
    does anyone know where i can buy a pink nintendo ds lite?
    thanks in advance all

you might have more luck asking over at games->consoles->nintendo, but i'm a thinkin' that you'll do well to find a pink one...hens teeth are positively plentiful by comparison, it would seem...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭cazzy

I was just in the consumer issues board where someone was talking about a pink DS in Argos.

If you want a tip for ordering from argos here it IS - call just after midnight to reserve it and theres a chance you will get a rare or sale toy/item thats been difficult to get in the stores. this is because the items on hold and not collected are released into the system again at 12 midnight and that is the best time to get to reserve a item.
    It worked for me a few years ago when they had a sale and halfed the price of an MP3 player. I had to try a few stores for pick up (its an automatic system) but got the item in about the fourth call.

I dont know how rare the DS's are though ! There could be an easier option.

Advertisement