Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Concern for Karl Hungus

Options
  • 30-11-2007 6:57pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,632 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Im writing to express my concern at the quality of Karl Hungus posts in the last 6 months. I do disagree with his opinions at time but i do for the most part believe he does an excellent job at moderating his forum as if they were his children.

however, over the last 6 months his unloading of [insert cute cuddly animal here] pictures on threads has become quite worrying. It has now reached the point where he has started to insert video clips of hamsters.

I dont believe the poor chap has uttered 2 words in Feedback recently without caving in to his debilitating addiction to all things furry. It cant be healthy.

I'm just glad MCD dont sponsor cute cuddly animals or he'd have been banned a long time ago...

Can you do one of the following to help him with his addiction please?

a) restrict his account from posting anything furry
    b) Redirect his account on login, to a random thread in the S&S forum
    c) Force him to take the stage for boards.ieDol

Any other suggestions to restore the chap to his days of ear bludgeoning metal and bizarre korean film noir ninja movies would be greatly appreciated.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

faceman wrote: »
    Im writing to express my concern at the quality of Karl Hungus posts in the last 6 months. I do disagree with his opinions at time but i do for the most part believe he does an excellent job at moderating his forum as if they were his children.
    He had children once... Best leave that one there.
    however, over the last 6 months his unloading of [insert cute cuddly animal here] pictures on threads has become quite worrying. It has now reached the point where he has started to insert video clips of hamsters.
    He has balanced it out with some racist stuff.

I dont believe the poor chap has uttered 2 words in Feedback recently without caving in to his debilitating addiction to all things furry. It cant be healthy.
    Wait! you want to read something Karl Hungus has typed? Are you a sucker for punishment or what?!

Any other suggestions to restore the chap to his days of ear bludgeoning metal and bizarre korean film noir ninja movies would be greatly appreciated.
    Bludgeon him with a statue of a Korean woman made of metal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

I too have noticed the sad demise of Mr. Hungus in my short time on boards. unfortunately such is the nature of the affliction i believe very little can be done for him. after the the death of Happycat he was just never the same...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

He is a shadow of his former self.

Bring back AngelWhore.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Rabies wrote: »
    He is a shadow of his former self.

Bring back AngelWhore.

And chocolate leprechauns *

* long story, don't ask

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

That's it! :mad:

however, over the last 6 months his unloading of [insert cute cuddly animal here] pictures on threads has become quite worrying. It has now reached the point where he has started to insert video clips of hamsters.[b/]

Hamsters? Hamsters!? It was a hedgehog you blithering plebian! They're completely different altogether, how you can be so ignorant as to confuse the two is utterly beyond me. I suppose next you'll complain about all the dog pictures posted on feedback, or say how the elephant with the bucket is the funniest. :rolleyes:

You sir, need to get your eyes syringed!

Healthy? Are you mad? This is feedback! It's full of headaches and retards and retard headaches brought on by retards with headaches who feel the need to whine and bitch, giving other people headaches and spouting conspiracy theories about admins getting handjobs from corporate sponsers, and moderators all being on power trips banning people for ****s and giggles, but it's always the same, the ****tarded gombeen complaining about the ban is 99% of the time some git who thinks if he shouts "Abuse of power" at the top of his lungs, he can distract people from the very real reason he was banned, which was clearly justified.

This is what feedback is:

There's nothing heathy about it! It's like an isolation ward for the very worst patients in a nut house.
    I'm just glad MCD dont sponsor cute cuddly animals or he'd have been banned a long time ago...

Can you do one of the following to help him with his addiction please?

a) restrict his account from posting anything furry
    b) Redirect his account on login, to a random thread in the S&S forum
    c) Force him to take the stage for boards.ieDol

Why do you insist on talking about that which you clearly know nothing about! :rolleyes:

Ear bludgeoning Metal? I'll have you know that Metal can be as sophisticated a genre of music as classical or jazz, it's not about punish one's ears! It's not a sado-masochistic ritual ffs! I'm not getting my jollies out of aural torture here... I'd tell you to go listen to some bands like Opeth, but I'd say their musical complexity would lost on your philistine ears. :rolleyes:

And "Bizarre Korean film noir ninja movies"?! What gobbledegook is that? It's "Bizarre" just because it's not a mainstream hollywood sh*tefest, is it? And ninjas are Japanese ffs! Pure ignorance! And by dismissing it all as 'ninja' movies, you seem to be under the impression that the only films the orient produces martial arts film, which is so frankly wrong, I don't know where to begin. I'd try explaining it to you, but it would be like talking to a geriatric brick wall with attention deficit disorder and bad hearing. Just go back to watching the latest High School Musical film, or whatever it is you disgracefully call a 'Film' and stfu. :rolleyes:

Oh, and if I hadn't mentioned it already... ROLLEYES!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Karoma wrote: »
    He had children once... Best leave that one there.

Never proven.
    He has balanced it out with some racist stuff.

Yeah, why don't I get the appreciation I deserve?
    Wait! you want to read something Karl Hungus has typed? Are you a sucker for punishment or what?!

:rolleyes:
    Bludgeon him with a statue of a Korean woman made of metal.

Judging by his above statements, he wouldn't even know what a Korean woman looks like, and may aswell just find a bad Thai ladyboy with a rubber dildo and think "Yeah, close enough..." :rolleyes:
    Lemming wrote: »
    And chocolate leprechauns *

* long story, don't ask

Hehehehe. :D

And so, thus concludes my rant. I hope you've enjoyed it Faceman, was it all you could've wanted? Are you sorry yet? :D

If not...

pleh.jpg

• Advertisement

Yay...he's back to being semi-obnoxious (The :rolleyes: confirms this). He's still not quite the AngelWhore we knew and loathe. Where's the "You call that a cat?! THIS is a cat! This is a superior cat because it's a Korean cat...blah blah..." rant?

981836505596440374077065_mehcat.jpg

He's still not quite the AngelWhore we knew and loathe.

And who gives 2 sh*ts in a sandwich what you think?! :rolleyes:

<3

Seriously though, do you people really want the old ranting vile spewing me back? You guys are stupider than I thought. :rolleyes:

No; not really.
    Nor do I want the new you back.

:p

:)

:D

:cool:

• Advertisement

Fine then! Back to being nice. Out of spite. :)

748671154989168_cute_animal_baby_02.jpg
    nyunyu03.jpg
    puppies.jpg

Pugs are so cute! :)

Thread moved to Ghay & Gey & Ghey forum.

Thread moved to Ghay & Gey & Ghey forum.

Somebody needs a hug. :)

25750619.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

1191862800-1189780667324.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

puppies.jpg

Pugs are so cute! :)

I'm not so sure... that black middle one looks rather dastardly. In fact I'd even go so far as to say, evil genius in the making.

Definitely, he's just one tragic upbringing away from threatening the world with a fiery DOOM!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

It's like being faced with Darth Vader and three storm troopers.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Fine then! Back to being nice. Out of spite. :)

748671154989168_cute_animal_baby_02.jpg

Okay, I retract my last statement about the hedgehog. THAT ^ is the cutest thing ever!

(Closely followed by the hedgehog. Oh noes, cute overload!)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,632 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Stop encouraging the lad. I bet he doesnt watch "save the green planet" or "tsetsuo" anymore unless he has his slippers on and his pet bunny sittin on his lap eatin mini cadbury creme eggs. :rolleyes:
    318081FLNK_w.jpg

Hamsters/hedgehogs, wtf, there is not difference, you shouldnt be associating with either.

Stop encouraging the lad. I bet he doesnt watch "save the green planet" or "tsetsuo" anymore unless he has his slippers on and his pet bunny sittin on his lap eatin mini cadbury creme eggs. :rolleyes:
    318081FLNK_w.jpg

That's Tetsuo, not 'Tsetsuo' you goober!
    Hamsters/hedgehogs, wtf, there is not difference, you shouldnt be associating with either.

"There is not difference"? Durr, him card read goood. :rolleyes:

Faith wrote: »
    Okay, I retract my last statement about the hedgehog. THAT ^ is the cutest thing ever!

(Closely followed by the hedgehog. Oh noes, cute overload!)

Alrighty then, lets so how you like THIS!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Karl, you're killing me here!

I can't wait until I'm a proper grown up and can have as many pets as I like! Puppies and kittens and hedgehogs, oh my!

I don't actually have anything fluffy as a pet myself though. I've got a snake. He's cute in his own special way. ;)

Can we see ...waitaminute! TRAP!

674466566833175959657544_Christ_Power.jpg

Can we see ...waitaminute! TRAP!

No Karoma, I wasn't talking about my johnson, I do have a real live pet snake, an Albino Cornsnake to be specific. Named Rincewind.

No Karoma, I wasn't talking about my johnson, I do have a real live pet snake, an Albino Cornsnake to be specific. Named Rincewind.

That's what I understood from your post. I just didn't want to give you an excuse to post another picture.

>_>

That's what I understood from your post. I just didn't want to give you an excuse to post another picture.

>_>

Admit it, you wanted to see my johnson.

Pics or GTFO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Cute? Super-Cooooooot!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Every video and picture here are just proof that blenders are not used enough.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

krazy_8s wrote: »
    Every video and picture here are just proof that blenders are not used enough.

I prefer the old microwave and toaster combination myself.

Advertisement