Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gift advice needed please

Options
  • 30-11-2007 7:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

hi people,
    ive been having awful problems recently with affording gifts for people on occassions. im a student and as i have no job, i am a bit broke all the time. howver, seeing as its my bf and my first yr together on sunday, i put 200 euro aside to save for a gift, the problem is i cant think of anything to get him?
    any ideasss?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

a cat

• Registered Users Posts: 4,574 ✭✭✭worded

Book a weekend together in Glendalough youth hostel in April or May.
    Or even Jan.

It 25 PPS approx

To get own room, its 50 euros.
    So book two nights with own room = 100 euros.

Great place to go. Bring own food and will cost you buttons.

That could be something good to look forward to rather than wasting your precious money on a cheesy gift

http://www.anoige.ie/hostels/glendaloch

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

yeah a weekend away sounds good! staying in a B&B shouldnt be too expensive either.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,574 ✭✭✭worded

A B&B doesnt have the same atmosphere as that place, is much more fun in that hostel in that location.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭ruprect

What is he into? sports, music, computers, computer games?

• Advertisement
Advertisement