Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this about right ??

Options
  • 30-11-2007 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭

On 2 mb from eircom and on checking various speedtest sites I get 1.68 Mbps
    average download speed. Is this the normal I could expect ?. Not complaining as this speed is constant over the last 3 months..Just wondering..Never goes below that and I have never suffered downtime or have been cut off mid browse. I suppose I cant complain...Comments welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭rc28

intheknow wrote: »
    On 2 mb from eircom and on checking various speedtest sites I get 1.68 Mbps
    average download speed. Is this the normal I could expect ?. Not complaining as this speed is constant over the last 3 months..Just wondering..Never goes below that and I have never suffered downtime or have been cut off mid browse. I suppose I cant complain...Comments welcome

Ye, I think that's pretty normal for eircom 2mb. I'm on that package and on speedtest.net I get around 1750kbps d/l

Advertisement