Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Help please!!

Options
  • 30-11-2007 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hi,everyone.
    I have no insurance, and no driving license
    where can my boyfriend taugh me? is there any place can do that.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

No where. You need a learner's permit first of all. Then you can get lessons with registered driver instructors.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭ParkRunner

You should be safe enough in an industrial estate. You could just go for a driving instructor although you would need a licence to do that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 480 ✭✭Barlow07

feylya wrote: »
    No where. You need a learner's permit first of all. Then you can get lessons with registered driver instructors.

Also need to learn how to spell so you can read the road signs ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Short answer , unless you own some private roads , no where....

Long answer have a look here :

http://www.citizensinformation.ie/categories/travel-and-recreation/motoring-1/motor-tax-and-insurance/motor_insurance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Caychadh

Apply for your learners permit, then get yourself put on his policy (assuming he has one) as a named driver.
    Learning to drive is stressful enough, without worrying about having no licence etc. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Sarah.Wu wrote: »
    Hi,everyone.
    Why the need for "SIZE "5" Sarah? We are not children here. Please use normal text in future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭cazzy

Sarah.Wu wrote: »
    Hi,everyone.

First he can take you off to the motor tax office to apply for a learners permit.
    Then he can take you to a telephone to call some insurance companies for a quote.
    Then he can drive you to a school with a dual controller car ! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭pa990

an indutrial estate.. is still a public place under the road traffic act..

you need to find private property to which the public do not have access to .. if you want to drive without a licence or insurance

Advertisement