Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trading in a bundled game

• 30-11-2007 9:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭

Hi, I bought the Forza 2/wireless controller bundle and want to trade in the game. The game has 'bundled copy' printed on the cover and on the disc. Just will Xtravision take this as a trade in? Thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

I have never tried it but I have seen bundled copies of games for resale in game shops

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭Darwin

Ok thanks, I'll try it tomorrow and post back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

yea ive seen them before in xtravision I don't think they will have a problem with it!

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

No exp of this myself, but if I was buying 2nd hand I wouldn't give a flying uck if it had this printed on it or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Gamestop took mine. Said it wasn't a prolem, good luck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,570 ✭✭✭Damien360

Yea they will take it but all you will get is 15 quid. Does'nt matter if bundled or not. Really poor return on relativly new games everywhere.

Yep, got 25 euro for Gears of War and Forza 2. Pretty poor trade in value - on the upside it means no waiting to play Mass Effect though :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Generally speaking, shops will take back bundle copies. However, because there'll be a bazillion copies of that game floating around, the trade in value will be low and they may not qualify for trade 2, get 1 offers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Darwin wrote: »
    Yep, got 25 euro for Gears of War and Forza 2. Pretty poor trade in value - on the upside it means no waiting to play Mass Effect though :D

€25 each?

Wish it was :( 25 for both

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭MrVestek

That's what €25 each means...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Nasty... you should shop around for the best trade in value. I traded in Forza 2 and GRAW (or may have been GRAW 2) and got Mass Effect in Smyths today. Straight trade... no cash.

Sorry to rub it in. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

DAMn i never tried smyths for trade ins before but thanks for the tip!!!

Advertisement