Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[req] Shoe sites.

Options
  • 01-12-2007 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

Looking for decent shoe sites. Anyone know of any bargains? Looking especially for Kickers and Fly London.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

They take about a week to ship ,£5 sterling for shipping.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Schuh-Branded-Shoes-Online

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

www.schuh.ie aren't bad and it's worth signing up to their mailing list for notification of their frequent sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,139 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Like above looking for bargin shoes online. not any specific brand but I'd like choice of the main brands (Timberland, Clarks etc) so that i can try them on in a store before buying.

Cheers,
    Patrick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭davehey79

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭sbhatia

davehey79 wrote: »

My 2 cent for this, have used them lots of time. bought shoes from them on sunday and just got a call that if i want i can pick my converse from schuch blanch or they can ship me today.
    Going this evening to pick. wow great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

davehey79 wrote: »

+1 for them. Good service, decnet prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

Always got good stuff at http://runnerrevolution.com/ . I'd shop there pretty regularly...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭ha-ya-said-what

Branch309 is schuh.

When buying from the schuh ebay outlet you may find you have won an item then get an email telling you the item is not available for dispatch and you get a refund... happened me loads of times :mad: pain in the butt

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Hi folks,

Don't take my word for it but just had a look at runnerrevolution.com - I'm 99.99% certain these shoes are Chinese fakes. I collect trainers (I know, don't ask) and have seen many sites selling fakes - this has all the hallmarks of one. A sneaker aficionado you can spot a fake sneaker a mile away and the images of the nike products on this site look fake to me. A quick look on "Who is" reveals little info about the company - another alarm signal.

just thought you should know!

Advertisement