Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with binding.

Options
  • 01-12-2007 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭

Help, anyone? Need to find a shop that does binding as in thesis, essay etc. The problem is it needs to be in before 9am tomorrow morning (Sat). Anyone know of a shop or net cafe etc that will be available to do it in Cork City? Thanks for any help on this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Moved.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

overnight? properly bound? or slide of plastic bound? doubt you'll have it before nine am tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

Tree wrote: »
    overnight? properly bound? or slide of plastic bound? doubt you'll have it before nine am tbh
    Basic binding, nothing fancy really. Was looking to buy a binding machine in a 24hr supermarket earlier for eg.

Saying that even a 24hr supermarket that sells them would be good. Tried Tesco in Wilton, no joy. Thanks for reply.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

pretty sure tesco never did bindings. maybe some newagents like porters might be open early enough to buy a slide binder. pretty sure none of the net cafes do much more than printing. can it be in for ten? there's loads of printing shops out washington st or you can buy the slide binder in easons or summat

pretty sure tesco never did bindings. maybe some newagents like porters might be open early enough to buy a slide binder. pretty sure none of the net cafes do much more than printing. can it be in for ten? there's loads of printing shops out washington st or you can buy the slide binder in easons or summat
    I think there's a Porters on Patrick st, do they definately sell binders? I think ten may be ok, could say I was stuck in traffic, Easons is a good option as well. Thanks very much I will try that.

• Advertisement

porters on pana dont do much stationary, but porters in douglas court and wilton do much more. you'd get the sorta one you get for a cv set.

porters on pana dont do much stationary, but porters in douglas court and wilton do much more. you'd get the sorta one you get for a cv set.
    Thanks I will try the above options I never thought of Easons, you may be spot on there. Thanks again for helping out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

Too late I know but what about the plethora of printing/binding shops on Washington St/Western Road? I paid 10.50 for my own thesis to be printed and bound by them overnight last April.

BanzaiBk wrote: »
    Too late I know but what about the plethora of printing/binding shops on Washington St/Western Road? I paid 10.50 for my own thesis to be printed and bound by them overnight last April.
    Cheers for that, Tis good to be in the know rather than running around looking.

Advertisement