Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreaming about food/exercise

Options
  • 01-12-2007 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭

i recently started to cut back on my crap intake and eat healthily,i also started back in the gym but i keep having dreams where im running on the treadmill or eating,or someones throwing food at me...anyway their all exercise and food related..whats the link?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

No idea what the link is, I do the same thing as well though.

If I'm going to the gym the following day I tend to dream about what I'm gonna be doing when I get there and visualize myself going through my program. Tis a bit bizzare.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

It's on your mind, so it might fall into an area called active dreaming, where you in ways influence the content of dreams? Just guessing...

Advertisement