Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diplomacy skills of Rudy.

Options
  • 01-12-2007 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

The saying "If you have to resort to name calling you have lost" holds true.

In case anyone missed it, Rudy calls the NYC bus drivers "Stupid Morons" (sic).

And to wind it up makes fun of a guy with Parkinson disease. (Before Rush made it popular).

Now the main thing here is he shouldn't of risen to the attacks. He could of answered in any number of ways that would of either placated or shown the speakers for the idiots they were (the bus guy).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Mr.Micro

I have heard Rudy speak a few times and he comes across as very articulate and intelligent but when you are known as Mr Zero Tolerance thats what is expected of him,shoot from the hip .He only does once size attack and diplomatic he is not .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Sounds like my kind of President. Also, spot the furry at 1:12 in your first video.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

That ****ing piece of **** [not you Hobbes- Rudy]. I hope his prostate cancer comes back and he wises up and turns his head into a butt plug.

Now the main thing here is he shouldn't of risen to the attacks. He could of answered in any number of ways that would of either placated or shown the speakers for the idiots they were (the bus guy).

Nah. New Yorkers don't do that. You should know that by now.:)

Advertisement