Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday night football (DAL v GB)

Options
  • 01-12-2007 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

Just watching my sky plussed copy of this, and I notice that all the helmets on both sides have an nfl logo and the number 21. It might have been explained before, but I have to fast forward through Kevin every time as he just annoys me. Anybody know what this number signifies (what happened in 1986?)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

corblimey wrote: »
    Just watching my sky plussed copy of this, and I notice that all the helmets on both sides have an nfl logo and the number 21. It might have been explained before, but I have to fast forward through Kevin every time as he just annoys me. Anybody know what this number signifies (what happened in 1986?)

Sean Taylor wore #21. What about 1986?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Ah yeah, I just got that from another post here. I thought it was '21 years since... something', hence the 1986

Advertisement