Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken Bed

Options
  • 01-12-2007 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hey Everybody,
    Been reading this board for ages but never post, now I need ur help!!

I have one of those electronic beds that the health board supplies, you know the ones where the head can go up and so can the legs.

Anyway, it broke this morning and I'm not sure what to do as while trying to fix it it just kept going higher and higher. Now its up in the air and I cant use it as I normally transfer onto my bed. It sounds funny to me when I read it back but I was panicking earlier!
    I was just wondering would anybody know an out of hours number for the health board. I live on the Northside - Raheny to be exact. I tried the HSE helpline but they were hopeless!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Rach

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Try contacting the manufacture/supplier you'll have more luck that way.
    Thats what I've typically done when things break down.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,282 ✭✭✭Archeron

Agreed. The number for the company that supplies it should be on the bed somewhere on a sticker. We had to call a company in Navan a few months back when we had trouble with my mums, and they were incredibly helpful. And that was on a saturday too. Best of luck.

Advertisement