Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

waterford city bargain

• 01-12-2007 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

i know this topic should be in the bargain alert area but it is also relevant to waterford city,

did electrical are opening today in waterford city, the have offers like american style fridge freezers for 699 eurus and 42 plazma tv for 750, my brother queued up this morning and when the doors were about to open, representatives from kelly and dollard told everyone in the queue that they will beat any price if they go to k & d , my bro got the plazme tv for 720 and an american f/f for 670, they tried to charge him 700 and he quoted that they said they would beat the price and they came down to 670.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

More details on this and on other bargains here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=346

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

where in waterford is the shop(DID) ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 773 ✭✭✭echosound

SUNGOD wrote: »
    where in waterford is the shop(DID) ?

Beside KFC, opposite WLR and Beat, off the roundabout at Tescos Ardkeen.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Went in there this evening. Great bunch of staff there, very friendly. Looking at some nice beautys. You get like 30% of each purchase or something.

Plus, they reduced other stock when the main items that were reduced were sold.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Went in there this evening. Great bunch of staff there, very friendly. Looking at some nice beautys.

And what about the televisions?

Regardless of this being a one off sale, it's good for electronics in Waterford as a whole. Soundstore, DID and Euronics/K&D all fighting for the local custom now as well as having to fend off the fantastic offers that Tesco and Argos unveil every so often!

• Advertisement

I meant the TVs :D (There was a lovely looking one for only €500. My god, she would of fitted well in my room.)

Advertisement