Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free treadmill to a good home

Options
  • 01-12-2007 1:44pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

It's not good to us cos some fat bastard got up on top of it at the height of his fat years and the poor thing couldn't cope and the belt started slipping. If you're over 12 stone it's probably no good to you, but if you're under 12 stone and feel the need to exercise, then you should be ok to it, and you're welcome to it.

(Well, you can be 20 stone and take it if you like, but be advised that you will remain stationary and the treadmill will do that walking for you. That might actually appeal to some. :)

I have a van so I'll even deliver it to you, if you're not too far from the city centre. No warranty, no guarantee, no backsies, no litigation!

I'll dig it out of the shed for a photo later on.

adam

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Evening Adam,

Mrs. Roundy would take the hand off you...

I can collect as well, least I can do seeing as you're giving it away gratis :)

Post a pic if you get an opportunity, I can collect tomorrow (not too early if it suits!)

R.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

That's attached now Roundey. It's a standy-uppey one, the belt obviously comes down flat from that, but it's bloody dark and cold down here now so it ain't being taken out of the shed.

Tomorrow's a bit wonky with me as I have to go to Cork, but I can't take the can as I'm picking people up. If you want to come down as far as Cloyne to pick it up you're welcome, but it's want to be around noon or sometime in the evening. I'll be up in Cork on Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday of this week during the day too.

adam

Drop us a PM when you can Adam, I'm in Youghal so Cloyne isn't too far.

Whenever suits you suits us :)

Ryan.

Just heading out now Roundey, so it'll be this evening.

No bother.

Like I say, whenever it suits. We're off out for dinner soon, and putting up the Xmas tat after for the kiddies, so this evening will be fine :)

• Advertisement

Received with thanks from Dahamsta.

Herself is chuffed and beers aplenty will be provided by way of recompense.

Nice meeting you Adam.

You're welcome Roundey. I'll note those beers down in my book. :)

Advertisement